Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Changes Log (current to 18.8.5)

So, with all the changes from 18.7 - 18.7.4 is Opi still the best breed for PvM? Or, would Soli or Nano be better now? I have never played agent before, thought I would try one out. I have scanned some of the threads, but 18.7 seems to be changing a lot.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    So, with all the changes from 18.7 - 18.7.4 is Opi still the best breed for PvM? Or, would Soli or Nano be better now? I have never played agent before, thought I would try one out. I have scanned some of the threads, but 18.7 seems to be changing a lot.

Emma
    Opi will have the easiest time equipping everything/anything if that's important to you.
    Solitus looks really good because of the breed perks. Sphere is so strong. Gear will also be pretty easy.
    NM still has the NM coon item which gives you another nice emergency button, but will likely have the hardest time with some of those new PvM DD setups.
    Last edited by sultryvoltron; Jun 8th, 2015 at 21:43:27.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Thanks ... I decided to go with Solitus for now. Who knows if I like the agent I might start a 2nd as Opi.

Emma

Nothing to say about atrox?

Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    Nothing to say about atrox?
    Not for PvM. I guess if you were going for pure DPM Wit would be cool, but I personally would never want to lose the versatility of being Opifex.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

In general, QoL changes = fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by srompu View Post
    [*]SL ess doesn't end on zone. Instead, it is removed when FP enfo ends.
    <sigh>, it's perhaps a sign of things to come, buffs ending on FP.

Leviathan - TP - CH, was perhaps too good while it lasted.

...but the ess also ends when Mimic gets refreshed, which is meh, (can work around it). However needs to be addressed if more buffs are to use this mechanic - that profession specific buffs do not end if 'the same mimic' is refreshed.
    "Do, or do not, there is no try."
    Guru, Finalizer, Eternalist, Dictator, SupremeCreator
    /wts dysfunctional family MoK, P51, CoN, SBI
    Comic Strip - BBar's Tales of the Tickle (Chap.3) ©2004

Yeah, FP Enfo is almost useless now, FP adv doesn't work for me as secondary FP. I wish we could work for them to stay after mimic or be able to change FPs like advs change morphs.

Most of these cancel on FP ending seem to be along the line of the 4 hr profession signature buffs (Enf High HP/Threat buff, Adv Morph buffs), so it's probably the intention that agents not be able to persist these outside false profession (I can understand not wanting agents to have perma + 2k or more HP depending on level, but morphs seem innocuous).

I'm sure there will be more pains in buffs getting the same treatment since 4 hr duration buffs paired with 20 minute mimic profession can lead to agents stacking a lot of self-only buffs in way I doubt Michi intends).

Quote Originally Posted by Shooorty View Post
    Sromp, dunno if it got mentioned before, but whats up with Snipe Shot 1. Description says 0.5s Attack time, but it feels more like 1 sec compared to Shadow Bullet, working as intended?
    Bump
    220/30/70 Atrox Soldier ..::.. Experienced Hunter Shoorty Fearme Movie 1 2 3
    220/30/70 Nanomage Agent ..::.. Neophyte Prince Fedez
    150/20/42 Atrox Enforcer ..::.. Rookie Duel Pheddex Please

- SEMPER FIDELIS -

Bleh, forgot to mention. You're absolutely right that it's 1 second. I put it in the Bug forums so hopefully soon™!

We need a new soon™. Things actually happen now.

Added 18.8.5 changes

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567