Thread: Brawler perkline

Brawler perkline

Please buff the perks with a bit more dmg and make the last one useable somewhere. To get the last one in charge is hard and kinda never happens

Maybe make this a MA damage perkline, so MA's can perk a few lines like shades for extra dd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

I'd personally like to see this perkline available to everyone since MA is an available weapon type to everybody
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I'd personally like to see this perkline available to everyone since MA is an available weapon type to everybody
    Agreed 100% ma can be utilised by anyone, only stands to reason the ma support can be also utilised by everyone.

name one weapon type that is not available for everyone
    meep

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa View Post
    You misunderstand.

I meant that MA can be a supported weapon type on most profs in the game, whereas things like Heavy Weapons or RE are very restricted in their use.
    Last edited by Raggy; Feb 25th, 2015 at 17:32:03.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Cyberdeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Bump!
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I totally agree! This is one of my biggest problems with SL (and to a lesser extent post-SL) content! Froobs have great freedom available to them in weapon choices, but the exclusivity of so many of the perk lines makes it hard for paid characters to do the same, most or all of the weapon-specific perks should be made general, not just MA!

Seriously though, I know it's likely a pipe dream due to the number of edge cases that would have to be analyzed, but in my book more weapon choices = good, and it's a tragedy how much paid players are railroaded through perk choices and profession locks.

Brawler is already a "group" perkline.

So if you want to somehow justify opening it to other classes, the only PLAUSIBLE argument is to open it to the GROUP.

How is the GROUP defined? Well, lets start with the obvious: Symbiants are GROUP specific.

So, you want Brawler to be opened up to the GROUP? Then keepers and advy should get it to start with.

Since we're going there... doesn't that also mean that ANY GROUP perk should be open to those DEFINED by the GROUP?

Lets just think about that for a moment....

Ok that means first of all that keepers should get support AND infantry GROUP perks:
    starfall
    pistol mastery
    nano doctorate
    Alchemist
    the unknown factor
    As well as infantry group perks:
    colossal health
    counterweight
    edged mastery
    brawler

MA's and advise should get all these too then.

Advy/Trader would be interesting with access to a very broad spectrum of perks in three categories... for advy: artillery/infantry/support, and for trader artillery/support/control

Enforcer/doctor/NT/engineer/soldier would have the fewest perk choices - but interestingly it's these profs that define the GROUP perks... so whatever these profs have access to in the GROUP category is that which other profs would have access to as well.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing to do this... I'm just saying if you want to do it this way, the first step is to make sure that the systematic approach is followed so we don't start a hypocrisy session.