Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perks/nanos that could use a minor tweak

Excluding very duel oriented setups, most Engineers don't use any of profession lines, so how about that for answering your question.

Gadgeteer is broken for 6 years now
    Demolitions is only useful for PvP-dueling due to absurdly short range on perks.
    Creative Mind mods and perk actions are all hilariously useless.
    Mechanic pet heal isn't bad, but iit doesn't actually enable you to solo anything that was already soloable without it.

PVM DD setups exclusively use group lines, general PvP setups use group with a bunch of General perks.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    I don't know why it's like that but i cant use it in challanger nsd
    I always figured that was the point Of the matter creation check.

Quote Originally Posted by lufa1982 View Post
    Excluding very duel oriented setups, most Engineers don't use any of profession lines, so how about that for answering your question.

Gadgeteer is broken for 6 years now
    Demolitions is only useful for PvP-dueling due to absurdly short range on perks.
    Creative Mind mods and perk actions are all hilariously useless.
    Mechanic pet heal isn't bad, but iit doesn't actually enable you to solo anything that was already soloable without it.

PVM DD setups exclusively use group lines, general PvP setups use group with a bunch of General perks.
    Yea gadgeteer on discription look pretty good , sadly it is buged and creative mind for 4debuffing NR -450 and Defense modifier -500 could be awesome but 100% MC vs 100% nr suck :'( -Pre LE as trox+sap bow and FoL you was able to put target in negative def <3.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Unnoticed strike:

Buffs 315 phys init and 315 melee init

For MA's this is retarded. No MA's use melee init. Please change this to 315 phys /315 ranged which is actually useful.

On another note, it would be cool if OFAB Tiger/Chaos of the Xan could be adjusted with screwdriver to adjust to phys init.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12