Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cybernetic samurai (Enforcers?)

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i gonna stop troll, dont take my crapp to serious. i have no harm feelings ageinst anyone. i trolled for many years and i gonna step down with the trolling since many takes my worst and unwrapped comments and words to serious.
    I only troll if people troll me, so we cool bro!

darkerthanblack still has some scathing retorts coming.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I only troll if people troll me, so we cool bro!

darkerthanblack still has some scathing retorts coming.
    hey np, i maybe trolled to much and people start to take my serious talk unserious etc, i ned to stop troll if i ever want balance for keeper for example wich i rly burn for. even there i trolled wich maybe is dumb if i want a real change.

The only reason I get frustrated with your posts is sometimes I feel like you're asking for something far beyond what's actually needed without providing good supporting evidence.

However, I will concede that I made a mistake with your tigress aimed shot report. It turns out I was wrong to call you out on that and I'm sorry for that.

I think we all want balance, for keeper, and for all other profs too. The burning question is how do we find that balance - how do we make all profs fun to play, feel strong, and not feel weak, but still win and lose 50% of your fights? That's the question.

The trick, I feel, is to make sure all your defences ACT like defences. That means, if you pop your defences, you want to NOT die during that time. And that's something that isn't there for a lot of profs on live right now.

I agree enfs should get a ME perkline but not in the form of Street Samurai but instead in a new ME perkline comparable to 1he/1hb/2he/2hb that enfs/keeps can share with Street Samurai staying as a dmg boosting line for just keeps. That ofc means Street Samurai would no longer have ME on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12