Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18.7.0.21 on AOItems

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I was looking over the Deleted Nano's listing again this morning and noticed nearly All the Improved fixer damage nano's are on the deleted list ... ie the ones that upload from Weird Nano's.

Then I was checking the Fixer nano's from your updated db from this thread and I see nano programs that upload from Weird fixer dmg nano crystals with the same name as the regular nano, but now they can be cast by more than just fixers.

Can you confirm and/or check if all the old Weird Nano's are still in the current TL db and it is just the nano they used to upload to that has been deleted?

Thanks,

Emma
    I'm not sure what you're asking. For example Improved Semi-Sentient Augmentation Cloud has been renamed to Semi-Sentient Augmentation Cloud which has a different icon than the normal one. Both the normal and the improved version still exist on TL and both are still uploadable, but the improved one has been renamed. That's all there is to it, it seems. You won't lose these nano programs when 18.7 hits live.

If you know for sure some have disappeared, please let me know which, and I can construct a query to see if others have disappeared as well.

Taking a look at my own thread listing deleted nanos seem to help. Deleted nanos will disappear, and it looks like most if not all associated nano crystals have been shattered. I'll try to make a query to find exceptions, if any.
    Last edited by Demoder; Feb 28th, 2015 at 09:26:01.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

.23 out now, when you got the time to update site...
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Now we have had .24 and .27 ...

Not sure how many items actually changed.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Now we have had .24 and .27 ...

Not sure how many items actually changed.

Emma
    And I'm still wondering how it jumped from .24 to .27
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/301873/

I would love one on live hehehehe
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    And I'm still wondering how it jumped from .24 to .27
    Internal revisions prolly, michi does however exactly how he sees fit with the bumps on the numbers
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12