Thread: Biazu the Vile

Biazu the Vile

•Biazu the Vile can be spawned at level 150 (test live 2/13/15)

Thanks, it was a long wait from Caco Demon at 100 or so to 165 for the next attack pet. Any thoughts about moving Urolok the Rotten down a few levels as well?

Will Biazu be moved to the Adonis garden or sanctuary as well, so lvl 150 MP's have access to the nano?

Emma

Transcendent Enmity Personification does about 10k more DPM than Cacodemon, so people really should've only been using Caco for the looks anyways.

Caco makes a better tank tho
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Caco makes a better tank tho
    A bit arguable. He has more health, but does not seem to hold aggro as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    A bit arguable. He has more health, but does not seem to hold aggro as well.
    Swap aggro is the way to go (Shame on me, I never had TEP on lainbr)
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Swap aggro is the way to go (Shame on me, I never had TEP on lainbr)
    Don't feel bad - it doesn't make sense for TEP to be better than Caco, and if others hadn't tested it I probably would not have figured it out. In S10, TEP did a good job of taking agg back when I wanted him to when I hit Ken Si and Channel Rage, and Caco did not. So I stuck with TEP.