Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bugs in 18.7.0.20 (testlive)

Doctors seem significantly weakened in this patch - from initial testing, MA was fun to play, advy, keeper, crat is fun to play, engi too. But doc doesn't "FEEL"" fun. It's like you're relegated to spam heals on yourself and UBT has maybe a 45%-55% land rate, so vs any class with any DPS it's like: heal heal UBT UBT heal UBT (lands), heal, dot dot heal heal, UBT UBT (lands) heal heal... there's so little capability for damage, it's not "FUN" to play at all.

imo, dots could have a slightly lower check and faster cast time and it would make playing doctor a lot less infuriating. Not to mention, a lot of profs have significantly boosted damage capability vs docs (and engies) so it would make sense for docs to be more dynamic - faster to get dots rolling to make opponents take some of the DPS pressure off.

Edit: I noticed malp is a nuke now. Rest of points still stand... Doc was really not very fun to PVP with but I'm going to try more this arvo.

Also we noticed that Reduce Inertia (MA) cancels top wolf (advy)
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Feb 15th, 2015 at 04:44:33.

After some testing some profs capability to land debuffs and do high burst DPS seems a bit.... unbalanced.

Some examples are: Agent vs MA

Agent SL perks check 90% which results in a fully perkable MA through DOF and limber after bullseye and the opifex's primary genome 150 AAD debuff (granted this isn't available to all)

In about 10 tries, MA got WTF owned by agent every time, perked through every defense MA had.

On a couple tries I wasn't attempting to kill agent, just to test, but every time MA with a defensive setup (2300ish dodge, 1280 AAD) + perks, MA didn't last longer than about 6 seconds in any duel (agent in FP sold/FP doc), agent had approx. 3400ish AR.

Generally, however, MA feels very strong vs advy, soldier, is nicely balanced vs engi, decently balanced vs keeper (when played well).

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post

Also we noticed that Reduce Inertia (MA) cancels top wolf (advy)
    As does GSF
    Rocts - 220 Soli Martial Artist
    Rocts2 - Leveling Bow Soli Martial Artist
    Testlive Trox MA - Wtscrits // Opi MA - Rocts // Soli MA - Rocts2 // Deleted NM MA, not Viable.

+many old TL7s across old retired accounts.

Small bug report, Wit of the Atrox currently has a heal/hot icon attacked to it when you see it in ncu, it's not a hot so time to change it
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

A suggestion so when this hits live there will be less annoyed ppl:
    Completed mission Certificate of Travel

How about chaging that so that you can't upload a gridnano(s) un less you do the quest, if you really insist on keeping some sort of lock for it.
    That would be better since all toons on live would be able to use grid nanos as usual, it's a bit silly for a 220 char to go do a quest just to be able to use the nano they been using for years, even if the quest is short and not very hard.

Hostile LE procs still do not show up at Nano Target NCU. All LE procs that fires should show up in that screen to know that they've landed. For example Doctor's iniative debuff LE procs and MP's and others similar hostile procs which need to show up, and not keep guessing.

This "bug" has been waiting a fix for looooooooooong time. Serious quality of life improvement.

After some testing, Ive found that Delirium is now a 90% check against duck explosion and 100% aad. And Flower of Life is now 95% check against Duck Explosion and 100% aad. Im still running numbers to try and find what I think they should be tweaked to, if at all.
    Testlive Trox MA - Wtscrits // Opi MA - Rocts // Soli MA - Rocts2 // Deleted NM MA, not Viable.

Bug report:

Unstunnable perk line for MA's does not confer stun immunity to all stuns. sai fung, clarion call, for example are landing - not sure on brawl but I think so.

I already mentioned that in an earlier post Noobas, and I spoke with a GM on test earlier today, he said that was certainly not working as intended and would need to be investigated and solved further.

And yes, Brawl stun does land through Unstunnable, Ive found that any profession I test it with, can and will stun me through the perkline so far. It however does stop the stun from dreadloch boss Major Woon.

Research of ma is a problem too i think it was si which you get +60 while bm is staying behind. Lower the one req to 60 so there is balance... Maybe the nano skill reqs on the autumn leaves should be lowered i would like to cast it in a dd setup

Only 4 of the 7 Weird nano crystals for the Fixer damage line survived 18.7 ... are the rest coming in a future 18.7 patch to TL?

I am referring to Weird Nano Boost, Weird Greater Nano Boost, Weird Life-bane Modification. Or, are these Weird nano crystals going to be Broken by 18.7 like other deleted nano crystals?

Are there other Weird nano crystals that were missed and no longer upload to a surviving/new nano program? Like the Adv Weird Friend of the Wild or Weird Zephyr from the Grove?

Emma

Question:

I was under the impression the ERU and other ts things from sector 13/28/35 where gonna loose the NODROP tag, something i welcome witch gives me the change to bring a proper toons to farm those things for alts etc.

Word on this please.
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Feb 16th, 2015 at 18:51:00.

maybe some clarification is warranted here... but..

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/301936/

Why is MA getting a big, baddass taunt? It doesn't seem to fit with our new zazen stance. I mean, I can understand if that was for advy for pit lizard form or something...?

Is MA supposed to be the new shade? Tank/heal/DPS/debuff all at once?

I mean, I know FC looooooves shades, but MA's aren't worthy of so much taunt hate. I mean, if you give us that then make red dusk+incap have 1 minute durations then we'll be on par with shade taunt+damage mitigation at least :P

btw wtf shades!?

12k taunts is pretty insane, could keep agg off an Enf with that on a DD/HP build MA.
    Guess I'll be finishing my MA and mainly tank with it since keeps are never taunts and tanking shades got nerfed taunt wise with Scorpio's aim of anger going from 6 secs to 11 secs :/ .

Enf perk Cause of Anger still checks mc as attack skill, make it check AR so itäs the same as Arouse Anger. (Mutate perkline)

In the Adventurer nano programs

I notice that there is the old RK Relation to Cerberus quality 119 and the newly named SL Nanodeck Relation to Cerberus quality 215 ... ie both with the same name. Is this as intended? And/or are both nano programs intended to stay in-game? It appears all the other Self-morph nano programs below Calia's were all either changed or deleted.

Is the nano program Pr0n0wnzm3nt 0f H4xx quality 60 intended to replace Pronouncement of Greatness quality 20? Both are in the db at the moment and seem to both scale up to level 200. Or, is Pr0n0wnzm3nt 0f H4xx supposed to scale to 220?

Emma

Not a bug; ignore.
    Last edited by srompu; Feb 19th, 2015 at 00:49:21.

Riposte is still Riposte btw, Parry was changed to deflect...

We had several attempts at a Beast raid today, all were unsuccessful on test with ~12 people, 2 full teams. Beast completely still resists UBT, and Malaise never landed in 60+ cast attempts. Seemed like more adds spawned now too, we wiped on 2nd add spawn all attempts. was 10+ adds on 2nd spawn all attempts.
    Last edited by Rocts; Feb 18th, 2015 at 23:17:21.

Exclamation

Mp nano Metaing's Improved Glacial Lance
    does Damage for 898 to 1848 if Metaphysicist Mind Damage Nano Debuffs are running
    and Damage for 1033 to 2125 if Mind Damage Nano Debuffs are not running.

It should be inverted...
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast