Thread: Based Michi

Based Michi

I just flipped through the .20 patchnotes. Haven't had time to hit testlive and break things, but man I think we're gonna make it.
    Thanks so much for working on this. I've got some testing to do!

2 left feet....something to remove DOF/Limber!!!

dang that sounds like something very scary

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    2 left feet....something to remove DOF/Limber!!!

dang that sounds like something very scary
    only usable without fp tho. there is already such a thing on your fav prof tho

there's some interesting stuff there. but damn, some things need testing and discussion. for instance the soldier change. you can now cast stuff in ams? and those heals...anyway, not saying its bad, i'm just saying this is going to need a lot of feedback. hope there are enough people around who are actually capable of providing decent feedback. it is very much required. but there's interesting stuff there. don't leave the michi hanging! our midget prof can't do it all by himself!

LOW RECOIL DIAMONDINE KICK PISTOL UPGRADE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(ilu michi)
    (can you pls make fine smith projectile too)
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    only usable without fp tho. there is already such a thing on your fav prof tho

there's some interesting stuff there. but damn, some things need testing and discussion. for instance the soldier change. you can now cast stuff in ams? and those heals...anyway, not saying its bad, i'm just saying this is going to need a lot of feedback. hope there are enough people around who are actually capable of providing decent feedback. it is very much required. but there's interesting stuff there. don't leave the michi hanging! our midget prof can't do it all by himself!
    Yes.. program override, I know!

It's an OP debuff!

But I don't usually complain about PO because quite frankly I think it's fitting for a fixer. I noticed it only in non FP mode... but clearly FC want agent to be more "killer" than "killer/doctor" or "killer/IRTRADER2" or whatever.

I like seeing the agent updates. I have a 200 agent who I used to love to play and I am seriously considering making more of an effort to re-learn more about the prof.

Had a ton of fun testing some perk alphas on my agent, not to mention the potential AR. Very sexy indeed.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Where can the patch notes be found?
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Wow, actual suggestions from the community concerning sold heals has been added. I never felt so useful as a professional.

Also RRFE vs PNS is fixed. Is this the best patch or best patch?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Will be interesting seeing what happens to lowbie agents now that the init debuff will be removed from the FP nanos.
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Just to check, these changes are added onto the last ones from Genele? Has anything from the previous patch been reverted/removed since then? I just want to make sure I've got the right info

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Just to check, these changes are added onto the last ones from Genele? Has anything from the previous patch been reverted/removed since then? I just want to make sure I've got the right info
    Yes it adds on top or rather adjusts to the previous 18.7. As I understood Michi this is so far only some professional stuff to be tested sooner than the rest, that is yet to come. I have only taken a closer look at the doc changes so far, but our concerns about UBT have been taken seriously and so we didn't get the UBT from hell.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

OK then I'll just look at the adjustments made by this first round of Michi changes. I really hope there's more coming soon!

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    Wow, actual suggestions from the community concerning sold heals has been added. I never felt so useful as a professional.

Is this the best patch or best patch?
    Yes.

Nice...very nice patch!!!
    Many good changes and many "love" for some profs that wasnt so big a few years.
    It would be very interessting to see how many gonna redoing there setup and how it will change the live servers (maybe more pvp/tower actions?^^)

Any Idea till when you, Michizure, wanna have the patch on live?
    RK1
    Cistie 220/30/70 Solitus Trader
    Blackangel85 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Leonearn 220/30/70 Solitus Shade
    Listalis 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Luzifer85 220/30/70 Solitus Adventurer
    Teufel85 220/30/64 Atrox Enforcer
    Spawn85 220/30/58 Solitus Nano-Technican
    Charisse 220/27/59 Solitus Doctor
    Ersa 220/25/58 Solitus Martial Artist
    Daemon85 219/27/57 Nanomage Meta-Physicist
    Lecine 220/30/60 Solitus Bureaucrat