Thread: Profession Lock on Nano shop vendors

Profession Lock on Nano shop vendors

I thought we were taking the Profession Lock Off of nano vendors? They are still locked in Newland basic store at a minimum. Plus the Fixer Nano shop is still missing.

Emma

Funcom employee

These are still scheduled to be removed. This patch was forced onto Testlive a little early so the profession stuff can be looked at sooner.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    These are still scheduled to be removed. This patch was forced onto Testlive a little early so the profession stuff can be looked at sooner.
    Aha ... thanks for info. And Martial Artists Attacks will also loose their Prof Lock?

I suppose the same may be true of neutral access to Omni/Clan shops?

What about this Transportation Quest? My level 6 toon has a Veteran beacon to return to Newland but she can't use it because she hasn't done this quest ... and the NPC won't even allow her to do the quest.

Are Veteran/Itemshop beacons intended to no longer work until a toon has 150 comp/lit?

Transportation Officer Darren Plush: Good day to you, citizen.
    Thistle: What is this place?
    Transportation Officer Darren Plush: This is ICC HQ, and you are talking to the Transportation Officer. I provide transportation certificates, however you seem to be a bit too low level for this test. You need to increase your computer literacy skill to use The Grid.

Emma

EDIT: Suggestion ... Make the comp/lit requirement to enter grid at ICC near this NPC zero or 20 points and adjust his criteria for handing out the quest. The quest only requires entering and exiting that one grid terminal while clicking on the software button while inside the grid.

Then any level toon can do this quest.

Emma
    Last edited by Emma; Feb 10th, 2015 at 22:51:35. Reason: Transportaion Quest Comp/lit requirement

Oh no, the stupid no-teleporty quest thing

At least drop the CL reqs massively otherwise a new character with it's sloooooow RS is stuck running from whompah to whompah across zones just to get somewhere useful and cannot be helped out by anyone >.<

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Aha ... thanks for info. And Martial Artists Attacks will also loose their Prof Lock?

I suppose the same may be true of neutral access to Omni/Clan shops?

What about this Transportation Quest? My level 6 toon has a Veteran beacon to return to Newland but she can't use it because she hasn't done this quest ... and the NPC won't even allow her to do the quest.

Are Veteran/Itemshop beacons intended to no longer work until a toon has 150 comp/lit?

Transportation Officer Darren Plush: Good day to you, citizen.
    Thistle: What is this place?
    Transportation Officer Darren Plush: This is ICC HQ, and you are talking to the Transportation Officer. I provide transportation certificates, however you seem to be a bit too low level for this test. You need to increase your computer literacy skill to use The Grid.

Emma

EDIT: Suggestion ... Make the comp/lit requirement to enter grid at ICC near this NPC zero or 20 points and adjust his criteria for handing out the quest. The quest only requires entering and exiting that one grid terminal while clicking on the software button while inside the grid.

Then any level toon can do this quest.

Emma
    18.7.0.22 TL Patch Notes:

General Changes
    •Fixed "Wit of the Atrox" icon
    •Lowered Darren Plush's bribe cost and requirement to start the quest
    •Added a new composite for Glance/Riposte/Sharp Objects
    •Skull of the Ancient and Keeper's Vitality should be more willing to drop
    •Fixed some oddities with The Gauntlet
    •Added Pre-Made implant room to the Fair Trade shops
    •Removed Profession locks from general store shops
    •Updated weapon shops in ICC general stores
    •Added a Boosted Graft vendor, deep within a wretched Den of Smuggling and villainy

Last edited by Michizure; Today at 12:52:03.

-----------------------------------------------------
    TRANSPORTATION QUEST:
    OK, so I tried the Darren Plush quest again today ... My small toons still can not even get this quest.
    What are the new Lower Requirements?

Emma

edit: I notice the DB nano crystals are now gone from the nano vendors ... is this permanent or just need time to program the all-prof spawn version like the new nano-deck item in the nano shops now?
    Last edited by Emma; Feb 25th, 2015 at 23:47:14.