Thread: WTS ql 300 Upon A Wave Of Summer

WTS ql 300 Upon A Wave Of Summer

We all know how rare this item is and therefor how valuable
    I have done an extensive search on value on this item and the last offers and prices I saw went up in the billions
    Since I dont know if there is much interest in this item
    This is more a 'feeler' I'm putting out to see how much interest there is and how much people are willing to offer
    So this isnt an auction but if I see an offer that interests me, I will contact you

This item was available for a few millions from a vendor on the last 18.7 testlive branch. Will it be so when 18.7 is patched to live? Who knows.

What will be or what wont be is irrelevant
    Just because it was there, doesnt mean its gonna be live on the actual server

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    What will be or what wont be is irrelevant
    It's not irrelevant.

Just because it was there, doesnt mean its gonna be live on the actual server
    Did you read my post? That's exactly what I said.

Can you stop trolling, cause thats what you are doing, you're just bored and annoying people going about their business
    And I know you're gonna quote me again to annoy me again, please control yourself and dont, if you're not interested in the item, go to 'life on rimor' with your comments

Can you stop trolling, cause thats what you are doing, you're just bored and annoying people going about their business
    And I know you're gonna quote me again to annoy me again, please control yourself and dont, if you're not interested in the item, go to 'life on rimor' with your comments
    LOL short fuse much ?

Prices have been dropping drastically since 18.7 hit test-live you may get 1-3 bill if someone is impatient enough.

IF 18.7 hits live without it in the stores the prices will rise back up rapidly, might be worth holding onto it.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Short fuse? I thought I was rather polite still

Why did you think Shadowforcee was trolling? He's quite right and, if anything, was offering some advice as to the current state of test-live. The choice is yours as to whether you hold onto it or sell it.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer