Thread: WTS Pioneer Back Pack

WTS Pioneer Back Pack

Up for sale is a Pioneer Back Pack (modified Version) if you don't know the items you have been living in a cave some where in PW for the past 14 years. :-O Buyer will be required to transfer cred's into a clan org Bank (with governing form set to anarchiest) so there is no funny bissness on both sides. price is 7.5B OBO PST to Msstarr no Lowball offer tey won't even be looked at :-)

Normally a larger transaction is done in part-trade: that is buyer swaps initial creds + items to the value (supples/CC etc) then buys those items back with mules seller moves creds with friends or mules etc. You're far more likely to sell this way; than using an org bank that doesn't hold that amount in total; I tell you now I wouldn't touch that transaction with a barge poll.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I have been thinking of selling my PB too and the only way I would sell is to trade for items that can be traded in 1 go, I do not like 1b+ transactions with only creds

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    I have been thinking of selling my PB too and the only way I would sell is to trade for items that can be traded in 1 go, I do not like 1b+ transactions with only creds
    That's what I did x number of supples+ 1bill, then buyer bought the rest of the supples back to make it upto the price we agreed.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Bump
    Last edited by Tortilla; Feb 10th, 2015 at 15:31:21.

Thats a good Idea Caloss2 i would agree to do it that way, If anyone is intrested in the Backpack. Send a tell to Sycko1 In game. i would take 5B for it Creds or Partial trade also would consider Ql 300 Combined Sharp Sleeve X1 in a partial trade
    Last edited by Jarodah; Feb 11th, 2015 at 17:14:29.