Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little question

Little question

I was just wondering
    http://hpics.li/3e8fe14
    http://hpics.li/91771df

Same org doing it i got plenty of picture.
    Apting in Decoon is normaly way to play ?
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Sadly happens more often than not.
    If I'm in BS and don't see someone in an APT in Decon, I'm quite surprised.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

3/4 petition atm since 2 week i think and it might be legal as nothing changed atm
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

is called leeching and is legal... lame but still legal...
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Well that depends... Do you get evacuated from the decontamination room while in an APT or can you sit in there the whole time? If you can stay there indefinitely, it's an exploit of a bug and probably a ban worthy offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dajam View Post
    Well that depends... Do you get evacuated from the decontamination room while in an APT or can you sit in there the whole time? If you can stay there indefinitely, it's an exploit of a bug and probably a ban worthy offense.
    You can sit there the whole time from what i saw. But i still wondering as i petitioned each time and i still see same people doing it all the time (got 10/15 screenshot from différent people, all from same org but well other might do it)

If apt's are casting in decon, it lasts until you cancel it up there. So it's a way of still getting the BS reward while not getting chain farmed
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post
    If apt's are casting in decon, it lasts until you cancel it up there. So it's a way of still getting the BS reward while not getting chain farmed
    Yea noticed this habbit first at Bs 151/200 http://hpics.li/39fbda0

How do you know it's a bug? Is there any statement? Because people do it all the time and others petition it, but nothing happens. To me it seems more like leeching. As in the safe version of "standing in the corner and hoping no one tabs you"
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

ehh, it should probably be frowned upon. I'm almost certain that regular mechs will still kick you out or cancel mid-cast while up there.... but its been too long for be to remember clearly
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    How do you know it's a bug? Is there any statement? Because people do it all the time and others petition it, but nothing happens. To me it seems more like leeching. As in the safe version of "standing in the corner and hoping no one tabs you"
    Just common sense really.

You get evacuated no matter what on normal circumstances. It's safe to say that the intention of the coding here is for every player to be forced to leave decontamination. You can avoid this by sitting in an APT. A bug by it's very nature causes the game to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways. It's clearly a reproducible bug that is triggered by entering an APT. I'd be pretty shocked if whoever coded this came out and said that this was intended, because it so clearly is not.

Just common sense really.

You get evacuated no matter what on normal circumstances. It's safe to say that the intention of the coding here is for every player to be forced to leave decontamination. You can avoid this by sitting in an APT. A bug by it's very nature causes the game to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways. It's clearly a reproducible bug that is triggered by entering an APT. I'd be pretty shocked if whoever coded this came out and said that this was intended, because it so clearly is not.
    Yeah, I get that, but on the other side are 9 years of BS the way it is. That's why I was asking. This is most likely not the first complaint or the first person to petition this, still nothing seems to happen. So if this was a bug, exploited bug even, don't you think something would have happened already?

Yeah, I get that, but on the other side are 9 years of BS the way it is. That's why I was asking. This is most likely not the first complaint or the first person to petition this, still nothing seems to happen. So if this was a bug, exploited bug even, don't you think something would have happened already?
    Because funcom are so good at dealing with bugs/imbalances in a timely manner right? This is obviously a bug altho a pretty benign one, most of those sore with it just want the easy pvp kills.

@drtist 1 person =/= whole org

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    @drtist 1 person =/= whole org
    err the only issue with that it is the 8 person i petitioned where all from the same org (tl5+7) but well maybe it was the same player multiboxing diferent toon you might be right

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    Because funcom are so good at dealing with bugs/imbalances in a timely manner right? This is obviously a bug altho a pretty benign one, most of those sore with it just want the easy pvp kills.
    Is it that difficult to prohibit APT in Decon? Or disable entirely (temporarily)? Not like it is needed.

Is it that difficult to...
    Yep I asked funcom the same question hundreds of times. They have weird priorities.

some very nice guy said "let's 4 cap"

big boooooo to him
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Is this legal? Can we get official confirmation?

If so this is da way to do afk bs then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post

aye, science forbid you actually pvp.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post

Since FC can at any time redefine the meaning of the EULA and of language itself, any such questions are just pointless. There are several examples of text book.. cheating where FC's reply is just.. nope! So just give up. There won't be anything done within any reasonable time frame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast