Thread: Org with active US players?

Org with active US players?

Hey everyone,
    Long time vet returning to the game and EVERYONE that I used to play with has left the game. Looking to find an active org for the USA time zones. I seem to have gotten in touch with quite a few orgs but are mostly euro. Any orgs left for US players, clan or omni as I am starting over fresh?

Core/Famous Last Words/Shadow Ops/etc. are all quite active on Omni and are linked together along witha couple other orgs. Check them out.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Sorry to bump/hijack a couple-month old thread, but I'm wondering the same thing that 04paynem was - are any decently-active Omni orgs recruiting in US timezone? Been playing again for a bit over a week or so and it's been pretty lonely, and I haven't seen any orgs advertising in OOC.
    220! Bureaucrat - I finally did it, get the camera mom!
    95 Fixer
    40 Adventurer (I WILL BE A DRAGON SOMEDAY)