Thread: Battlestation Carnage (Org PvP video)

Battlestation Carnage (Org PvP video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia53BGm8lj4

Hope everyone has a good time watching it

Nice video. Scrub clan team though, no assisting at all and that doc had an average life span of 1 second and your fixer doesn't even have AS

Fixer wasn't finished at the time and what is a doc supposed to do with shades, fixers, and soldiers hanging around together? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Fixer wasn't finished at the time and what is a doc supposed to do with shades, fixers, and soldiers hanging around together? :P
    Good doc can survive this. I would suggest to reroll
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bombaaaa View Post
    Good doc can survive this. I would suggest to reroll
    Most of the time 1 fixer is enough to take you down, so maybe you should take your own advice.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    Most of the time 1 fixer is enough to take you down, so maybe you should take your own advice.
    nope, thats just me

Two things wrong with this. 1. he's actually a good doc no fixer can take down on their own and 2. you have never pvped on your own because lets face it your nanogimp fixer is only good for buffing others and dying to tl5 agents

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    Two things wrong with this. 1. he's actually a good doc no fixer can take down on their own and 2. you have never pvped on your own because lets face it your nanogimp fixer is only good for buffing others and dying to tl5 agents
    big forum pvp from this guy hiding behind his forum name, while throwing down for foob.

Much hurt big guy.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

and your fixer doesn't even have AS
    Are we watching the same video?

big forum pvp from this guy hiding behind his forum name, while throwing down for foob.

Much hurt big guy.
    Yep.

Much hurt big guy.
    I'd pvp you ingame but 1vRaidgroup isn't exactly fair.

Guys, this post was made just to show off a video we thought was cool with some random battlestation footage. Not to turn into a flame war, please try not to make it that.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Are we watching the same video?
    Are you looking at the other soldier and thinking that's the fixer I'm talking about?

Are you looking at the other soldier and thinking that's the fixer I'm talking about?
    Fair enough, I was looking at both the other soldier and the soldier that's filming. Silly fixer wannabes.