Thread: The Notum Pit (Team Based PvP Game/Tournament!)

The Notum Pit (Team Based PvP Game/Tournament!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX4SL-Wmg8I

January 11th was the 4th anniversary of Dreadloch Corp. We had some special events all day like raids, raffles, giveaways and this pvp event was among them. We had a lot of fun doing it and I had a lot of fun making the video. Hope everyone else enjoys it too

Sorry if it gets boring (also it's pretty long) when I'm standing there watching other people fight from far away. We are working on getting multiple members recording so you can always see the action!

Also, please judge the video for what it is... just a documentation of our event. It's not supposed to be a depiction of skill or pro plays, it's only meant for us to remember and maybe other people/orgs will want to try this pvp game out

Thanks for watching!

The beginning was pretty nice to watch, because I could see both HP bars. All other fights were sort of hard to follow because only one HP bar at a time. Makes me wish we could target two people at the same time somehow. However, Em made me keep watching. :P
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    The beginning was pretty nice to watch, because I could see both HP bars. All other fights were sort of hard to follow because only one HP bar at a time. Makes me wish we could target two people at the same time somehow. However, Em made me keep watching. :P
    Haha yeah definitely know what you mean! Like I said we're working on getting more people recording so we can show everyone multiple point of views. Until then sorry if the fights without me in it are boring