Thread: More guild/person hosted events

More guild/person hosted events

I have been going to Halfdeck's and Nenous's pvp tournies on the weekends now since it started (5 weeks?) and I love it every time, its 2v2 and with the entry fee's it makes it worth the competition with a nice juicy pot waiting for the winner. So I ask why there arent more events like this? Tonight Johiyat got some people together to have another tourny, this 1 just for fun but he had to take off (was my partner) and I made it to the finals with Dementane (spelling?) and Pomy and Javaschick got the best of us. But it was still fun and I do take the time to do these things when they come up, so maybe some guilds could start having more like it, the 2v2 is great fun and im happy to be there even when I lose.

So if any guilds want to get together and offer a good prize with good competition im sure it will spread fast among the pvpers and whats left of the omni pvpers, most importantly its a fair chance to show your skills , with exceptions of course cuz it is 2v2 not 1v1 or wars

gimme feedback, i know some more pvpers out there like these tournies and it sucks only having 1 a week :/
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

and make some low level ones!

I agree with you Pat.

It was my first time at such event but it was real fun not becasue we won but some realy good team work and fighting. Plsu got chance to meet some nice people.

To bad funcom nerfed pvp in 14.5 and now if we want to have clanv vs clan we need to be in wine or mort bar brawl.
    What we need is some outside teaming pvp. Yesturday someone said lets try 3v3. Maybe we can orognize some events where team of 3 clans and 3 omnis play game of cats and dog in real open pvp zone. One team goes hide another search for them the one that survives wins.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

There are some really sweet tiny 0% areas in the middle of nowhere in 75% zones. In fact it almost looks like FC did this on purpose to encourage some PvP in some of the grander outdoors spots. Two examples are a waterfall in Broken Shores (can you imagine fighting on a vertical playing field?) and the mesa of a rock tower at Last Turn I think it's called. It's on the SW corner of Deep Artery Valley and is it's own little zone. No monster spawns in either spot, they are ripe for PvP =D

Granted these places have no save/reclaim spots to get back to, so a tournament is not really a good place for them. But what about the idea of something like ... a 'Guild Wars' event.

6 on 6 in some of these remote places. Last team standing (or partially standing wins).

Not sure what a prize/reward would be other than fun and some practice for Booster Pack =D

You need an Engineer to host this tournament on the top of the beautiful rock. Everyone saves in Newland and Engineer has a buddy there to invite dead guy to team and get back to the majestic battle site. Not so hard. And nobody gank you or bug you because nobody like the people in Tir arena would go there to ruin your fun.

plan

people plan, i show up
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced