Thread: Cheezyaid 150 Doctor Duels & BattleStation

Cheezyaid 150 Doctor Duels & BattleStation

Hello everyone,

I finally purchased the Camtasia Studio 8 recording software so I can make more videos!

This is just something that I do as a hobby in my spare time, but if you have any suggestions on how to make these videos better, please let me know.

I am looking to purchase a stationary mic (Yeti) in the coming weeks to improve audio, but I could still use some assistance on how to make the picture quality higher. I have followed the suggestions on the Camtasia Studio 8 tutorials, but to no avail.

Hope you all enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFHjnrMdFD4

my keeper so gud
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

I'm using "Open Broadcaster Software" v0.638b

It's super easy to use, and free, but I've had problems with audio.

I'm recording presentations for work, but I can see that it would work really well for recording in game stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post

how to make the picture quality higher

Hi Blue

Looks to me like your native resolution when playing is a 4x3 aspect ratio, and I see your video has 720p enabled on youtube. So I will assume you play at a resolution other than 1280x720, probably lower. And that you import your recorded video into a project of 1280x720 resolution. If there is any stretching of the captured video involved, so that it fits your working resolution it will affect the output quality. Simply take a screenshot of your native video, and compare it to s screenshot of your finished video. It helps pinpoint what needs work.

In general tips:

1. Always play at the resolution you want your finished product to be in. Stretching captured videogame media is baaaaaaad, mmkay!
    2. Go fullscreen.
    3. After having edited your video in your videoediting software of choice, export the project as lossless AVI. Use MeGUI to encode the video to x264. It will do a better job encoding your video than anything Camtasia will ever come close to. After the video is encoded just use MeGUI to add the audiotrack. Upload to yt
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.