Thread: Illegally Modifed Ofab weapons

Illegally Modifed Ofab weapons

Any chance/possibility that the LE tag gets removed of those?
    Froobs would really benefit of this as another choice for weapons.

And besides: They are illegally modified right?

Edit:
    Seems this is in the wrong subforum
    Last edited by tigerengi; Dec 25th, 2014 at 11:37:39.

While I sort of agree, I can understand the business reasoning behind it.

Froobs would see these items drop and think "Oh, LE expansion? Hmm, This weapon is alot better than the one I'm using now and I'm kinda having fun... eh why not".

It's another carrot on a stick
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

why bother? the only thing froobs are good for are buff and bank mules anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    why bother? the only thing froobs are good for are buff and bank mules anyway.
    Wrong. Froobs are a big factor in keeping this Game or at least its low/medlevel PvM alive . Some blitz Nanos and Buffitems on Demand , if you level your Toons outside Org they are your random TotW or Borgteam . They are also the Cannonfodder that gets the BS between 100 and 200 going , sure if most of your Team are Froobs you have to work double as hard but thats still better than no BS at all. They are also a fallback for those who still like the Game but dont have the Money/ISP/Time to warrant a full Account . Last but not least they are the ideal Orgmates for Carebears like me because i love helping and explaining . Back to Topic : Yes its a Carrot on a Stick BUT if you take a look on the new 000 Weapons that recently became aviable they are fine too , unless you wanna make Level 5-10 Twinks .
    MA 4 Life ... No matter how hard you try, you can't put us down.
    -----
    I dislike Multiboxes , Makros , Programmable Keyboards , Multiple Actions to 1Key-Binds << all of them simply do not fit my Idea of Gaming-Skills/Competition-Ethics .
    -----
    Dear Developers for Future scaling of Items & Nanorequiments please consider that :
    -there are Players below 220
    -there are Players without Towers
    -there are Players without full Org-Benefits
    -there are free Players

Are the new 000 weapons dropping yet? If so, where? Haven't seen them in subway.

They are buyable in omni and clan weapon booths, other than that you have to tradeskill them (max QL 200)
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Dollcet hit the nail . Froobs are the grease on the gears up through 150ish. I have some Froob toons - they allow me to do things i otherwise wouldn't want to do such as have subway or totw twinks. Sure they are great to have as buff agents, I have some of these, but Froobs are more- much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunge View Post
    Froob toons - they allow me to do things, but Froobs are more- much more.
    They're much more fun to twink.

especially when you can do CoH collar on them at L5
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

The weapons are great, but rather minority-use. I'd like to see the LE lock removed, or perhaps removable. How about making them Hackable to lose the LE tag but the process renders them nodrop? Not that it'd be needed, given how they drop like candy and there's piles sitting on the GMI for a pittance, not moving.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

LE is an paid item...LuXURY Edition...like all LE items on RK4 , we pay for it!^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

They look good, they have lovely stats, a pair of tonfa is making my new MA Traders low level time a lot more fun. At this point my froob toons don't really need them - they already have twinks to handle those levels. Though the droprate on them is pretty high - 1 trip through the subway and I had 2 bags full.