Thread: LF someone who can trust me.

LF someone who can trust me.

I need a set of 300 Supple to put my Docs Left Hand on, it will take literally 30s. I have absolutely no intention of screwing you over, I just wanna get this gun on so I can finally do some bloody damage.

Multiranged is the devil.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I trust you. I don't have a set of supple, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    It's the thought that counts <3
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post

ditto

you seen the price of supple on the market? and I don't farm alien city ^_^
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Still need help?
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Still need help?
    Sure do, bumming around on Nanobiology atm!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

All sorted, huge thanks to Alternity
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader