Thread: Keepers, buffs and other stuff

Keepers, buffs and other stuff

Is not in that bad a state, atleast pve wise. To warrent constant talk imo.
    Ever since our last gd had her paws on NT's, and our one redeeming nano: DM, they've been royally fked up. The state NT's are in makes even Agents look godlike.

I don't see much hope for NT's looking at the documents. The way there is being messed with our defensive tools, is just sad.
    Sure the dpm might be increased, but that counts for nothing, in the state AO is in. It's more like a singleplayer game with mmo sprinkled upon it, than anything. Which for the record i kinda like.
    I would like to see perhaps a phasing nano, more shields and that sort for NT's, instead of the whole uber dmg and silly bad survivability.

With michizure at the rotter, we might actually have a chance at having the class be playable and worthwhile outside of pvp again.
    It's christmas, and this is my wish this year. :-)
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

Nt's are indeed screwd up, they obviously posses no knowledge about some professions.

keepers, nt's and mp's are in a little dumb position becose its not that much neded to change all 3 of em, and there is so many ways to do it.