Thread: SPOILERS INSIDE: Locations of the 'Stolen Gifts' in Borealis.

SPOILERS INSIDE: Locations of the 'Stolen Gifts' in Borealis.

Highlight for locations.

Hope this helps those who get a bit stuck.

Since some are in some rather peculiar areas.

Code:
    691.0, 492.3, 72.8 - Behind the wall.
    611.8, 490.8, 84.2 - On the roof, in the corner.
    638.7, 554.3, 84.4 - On the overhang of the door.
    681.5, 574.7, 73.5 - On top of the antique building.
    685.3, 578.2, 66.8 - To the left of the antique building door.
    763.0, 690.3, 65.9 - On the Equipment Emporium roof, to the right of the Whompahs.
    Last edited by Raggy; Dec 17th, 2014 at 17:37:00.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

All I can see are your scroll bars ... no map.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by emma View Post
    all i can see are your scroll bars ... No map.

Emma
    ctrl + a
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Thanks ... they look like the same as last year.

Reward is a Unique Santa Bag ... same as the one you can claim ... and the same as prior year's Santa Bag. I think last year the six stolen gifts got you an outfit ... not sure, I could have the year's confused.

Emma

Thanks! Couldent find 1
    After 10+ years i still dont know what im doing.

Be careful, the reward is a Santa Bag ... Unique for now, so you can't get one if you already have one from the past.

Emma