Thread: WTS Unmarked Yalmaha 29500 - The Stiletto

WTS Unmarked Yalmaha 29500 - The Stiletto

Selling QL 160 Unmarked Yalmaha 29500 - The Stiletto, 200m.

Make it into Yalmaha - 29500 - The Stiletto with a Stiletto Registar, available at your local Tower store.

This is THE classic old skool, pimped out, gangsta style, godfather approved, hardcore vehicle in the game since 2002. For over a decade only a FEW players have had the privilege of riding in style, comfort and luxury.

Disclaimer: This Stiletto requires 81 Vehicle Air skill (used to be 920) and Title Level 5 to wear..

If you have any questions please leave a comment here, or you can contact me via ingame PM on toons Windguaerd/Meister/Noticiero/Univision
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I have one, used to pimp around in back in the day, but yeah 920 VA skill had to go hehe.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Ill buy it. Online right now.