Eyes flick open on a very large face. The face, two or three times the hand size of most Solitus, seems to wrinkle up as if smelling something bad. The broad shoulders and neck of an Atrox attached to that face starts to shift.

“To soon…” mumbles the trox as it glances up at a set of digital displays above the glass port showing a dark room with a muted blue glow along the base of the walls. With a hiss the door attached to a very large “box” set against one wall starts to open and the trox steps out into the room.

“Lights” the trox, still mumbling, says out to the Interlink 2000 Personal Assistant standing ready by the box. “Yes sir, lighting to commence.” A warm red glow starts to fill the room shifting up to a blue and then settling in a soft yellow color. “Thank you, Chip. Is there a reason why I was woken before the Time?” The trox moves around, stretching and getting his feet under him again. “Yes sir, protocol Fifteen was broadcasted last night at Twenty two- Sixteen…”

Lifting a beefy hand towards the bot, “Fifteen?! Are you sure?” the trox interrupts the bot. “Oh yes sir. The signal was quite clear and the activate code was correct, hence why I woke you.”
“Don’t suppose you get a trace of location or comlink ID did you?” the trox shakes his head already knowing the answer “No sir, no CID was present and the signal was from multiple directions.”

The trox sighs and turns from the bot hovering around waiting for commands. “Transfer controls to Jobe, Harbor Level Lux Alpha Six. Bath, hot; Music, Gridstream Productions; Full breakfast and put up the news feed for the last… seven years…” Knowing the bot will flood the feed with items he adds “Condense it! I don’t want vegis just the meat!”

“Very good sir” Is the reply the trox hears as he walks out the door of a rundown shack in Backyard Three, Borealis.

Stopping only briefly the trox lifts his face to the setting sun and inhales deeply. “Change… It is in the air. Mother-Ka I hope your children are ready.” With a troubled look turns left and saunters to the backyard exit.