Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - November 2014 (Gobble gobble)

Quote Originally Posted by Voiran View Post
    im gonna wait just in case. there might be surprise 65% off. imagine the feeling if you just bought 12month sub and next day there is discount.
    You know... alot of us don't have to imagine that feeling... :/
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    If you take a promo-sub, it merely extends what you have, so there's no reason why you have to worry about having your expiration in line with the offer dates.
    Really? I remember that not working in the past, maybe it's changed. Anyways, I also have to worry about convincing my wife to let me spend $100 if it's a promo only for year-long subs like it has been in the past. That'll be easier if I haven't already spent $16ish ($15 sub plus international transaction fee) already on it, especially after giving her crap for spending money on Runescape!

Could someone post blades of boltar stats from testlive please? I hope they are as good as tonfas, so we can have some diversity in equipments. If not, whats the point of them? If we are here, other apf weapons could have their lvl requirements removed. At lvl 210+ they are simply useless.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Maybe point is in SA for MA's and Keepers without swaps?

* we have to check it on testlive tho
    Henaro 165 Gimp Doc

and some gimps not worthy to be mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Could someone post blades of boltar stats from testlive please?

Requirements:
    Wield:
    On Self:
    Must have expansionset: Alien Invasion and
    Level from 210 and
    Dimach from 445 and
    Brawling from 1335 and
    Martial Arts from 2000

Damage: 260-330(520)
    Dps: 102.4-130.0(204.9)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.10s
    Recharge 1.50s

Current Live:

Requirements:
    Wield:
    On Self:
    Must have expansionset: Alien Invasion and
    Level from 210 and
    Dimach from 445 and
    Brawling from 1335 and
    Martial Arts from 2000

Damage: 145-225(520)
    Dps: 51.2-79.5(183.7)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.10s
    Recharge 1.50s

Quite the improvement!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorOfMAnkind View Post
    so whens the special offer coming guys? both my accs are frozen and waiting for that to reactivate
    The offer is up now Sorry for the delay.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

And make sure you guys actually go to the Upgrades area of your account! I made the mistake of just subbing like normal, like if it was a Blizzard game

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    The offer is up now Sorry for the delay.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT
    Was it "Intended" that the Santa Bag and the Wrapped Gift were to be limited to One purchase per account? Or, is this a typo? I already claimed them on two accounts before noticing the warning ... plus the Santa Bag is unique so it went "poof" for my toon since she already had one from past years.

Emma

Edit: Same for the 3D printer ... you can only purchase one per Account ... and it is a Single use item, it goes poof after one use.

I confirmed the above by attempting to claim the holiday items on a 2nd toon from the same account and received the message: "Congratulations you have already purchased as many of this item as you can on this Character."

Unfortunately for me I did not notice the Per Account limitation until after claiming the items on two of my three accounts.
    Last edited by Emma; Dec 18th, 2014 at 01:17:36.

Uhoh, so if I claim the Santa Bag on a char who already has one, the old one (and its contents) will vanish?

What's actually in the Wrapped Gift? I don't want to have something accidentally destroyed claiming and opening that

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

I like the stigs in the offer this year, I wish you could upgrade them to 30/30 later on though.

Just wanted to say, loved the Alieum Zix's in the boxes, and the construction workers in ICC.

Personally I think this bit about the 3D Printer is BS...

TL;DR Version... "You may only purchase 1 of this item per account." <-- Why the hell is that at the f$%^$!@ end?! Now I have it on a tradeskilling gimp toon I never play. Awwwwwesome.

"In your hands is a rare device that can near-perfectly replicate any object in existence, in various quantities. Due to the potentially exploitive nature of such technology, these devices never leave their hidden and heavily fortified manufacturing plant until they have been hard-coded to produce a defined quantity of a specific object. After fulfilling its designed purpose, it self-destructs.

This device is programmed to produce (1) object(s) which can be given to another. Nophex Industries wishes you happy holidays and appreciates your business.

Possible Contents:

Rare
    Penumbra White Quabbit
    Yalmaha - 29500 - The Stiletto

Uncommon
    Phasefront Snow Speeder
    The Party Popper
    Nano Crystal (Aspect of the Antleet)
    Reindeer Mask
    The Dark Winter Knight
    A Yuletide Visage
    Gelid Camouflage Balaclava Helmet
    Gelid Camouflage Trousers
    Gelid Camouflage Jacket

Common
    The Bulwark of Incalescence
    Santa Mask
    New Year's Crunk Goblet
    Santa Hat
    Santa Suit
    Gelid Camouflage Sleeves
    Gelid Camouflage Gloves
    Gelid Camouflage Boots
    Phasefront Loungemaster - Orisky
    Phasefront Loungemaster - Koleda
    Pack-a-way Christmas Tree
    Icicle Dagger
    Nano Crystal (Gingerleet)
    Nano Crystal (Pronouncement of Cuteness)
    Snowflake Etching Machine - Flake #1

You may only purchase 1 of this item per account."

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by hamms View Post
    Personally I think this bit about the 3D Printer is BS...

TL;DR Version... "You may only purchase 1 of this item per account." <-- Why the hell is that at the f$%^$!@ end?! Now I have it on a tradeskilling gimp toon I never play. Awwwwwesome.
    You do get 1 per account, though the item it creates is YesDrop and can be traded around to the desired character.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

You do get 1 per account, though the item it creates is YesDrop and can be traded around to the desired character.
    Ah well that's good news. I was quite less then pleased when I found out the 3D printer was one per account after I claimed it.
    Last edited by hamms; Dec 18th, 2014 at 18:19:17. Reason: typo

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Was it "Intended" that the Santa Bag and the Wrapped Gift were to be limited to One purchase per account? Or, is this a typo? I already claimed them on two accounts before noticing the warning ... plus the Santa Bag is unique so it went "poof" for my toon since she already had one from past years.

Emma

Edit: Same for the 3D printer ... you can only purchase one per Account ... and it is a Single use item, it goes poof after one use.

I confirmed the above by attempting to claim the holiday items on a 2nd toon from the same account and received the message: "Congratulations you have already purchased as many of this item as you can on this Character."

Unfortunately for me I did not notice the Per Account limitation until after claiming the items on two of my three accounts.
    It was intended for the Wrapped Gift and 3D Printer to be 1 per account, but not the Santa Bags; I've requested this to be changed to 1 per character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
    Uhoh, so if I claim the Santa Bag on a char who already has one, the old one (and its contents) will vanish?

What's actually in the Wrapped Gift? I don't want to have something accidentally destroyed claiming and opening that
    I don't believe the new Santa Bag will destroy your previous one, it should simply not spawn from the mail. I'll be removing that Unique tag in the next patch, though that may not arrive until after Christmas.

For the Wrapped Gift, it could pretty much be any past 2 Christmas items. You can get more of these Wrapped Presents from completing the Santa Leet's Workshop missions.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

It was intended for the Wrapped Gift and 3D Printer to be 1 per account, but not the Santa Bags; I've requested this to be changed to 1 per character.

I don't believe the new Santa Bag will destroy your previous one, it should simply not spawn from the mail. I'll be removing that Unique tag in the next patch, though that may not arrive until after Christmas.

For the Wrapped Gift, it could pretty much be any past 2 Christmas items. You can get more of these Wrapped Presents from completing the Santa Leet's Workshop missions.
    Phew

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Is the santa bag supposed to open and be a backpack? Because the one I have won't open with lock pick or screwdriver.

So we should all claim a Santa Bag after you fix it to one per toon, but before the Holiday is over, AND Do Not claim it from our Mail until after the Unique tag is removed in a future patch? Will all Santa Bags including the reward from collecting the six stolen presents have their Unique tag removed?

If you ask me, I think the 3D printer should also be one per toon.

Emma

Edit: Are there any new social items this year, other than ones we have one and only one chance to get from the 3D printer? If so, where or how do they drop ... possible spawn from the presents dropped from Santa mission rewards?
    Last edited by Emma; Dec 18th, 2014 at 22:26:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzbiznezz View Post
    Is the santa bag supposed to open and be a backpack? Because the one I have won't open with lock pick or screwdriver.
    Ditto here - doesn't open like a backpack, screwdriver, hacking tool, etc. Right now, it's a decorative lump in my inventory. I'm guessing this isn't working as intended.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast