Thread: 18.6.16 Update: Thank you

18.6.16 Update: Thank you

18.6.16 From Update Notes:

Mission Updates:

•After helping Warden Ystanes for the first time, you may select which Prisoner to hunt
    •Lowered level requirements to speak with Shadowlands mission NPCs (Normal teaming level ranges still apply):
    •Adonis: Lv 130-190
    •Penumbra: Lv 150-210
    •Inferno: Lv 190+

•Froobs can now take the more "simple" daily missions from John Smith

Code Updates:
    •Research XP cap increased from 5% to 10%

------------------------------

Getting the New Inferno Missions done and out to Live is great ... also the emails sent out to announce them.

However, I just want to say Thank You "Michi & crew" for the above 18.6.16 updates.

Emma

p.s. Plus the Grid Terminal inside John Smith's bar ...
    Last edited by Emma; Nov 20th, 2014 at 18:38:52.

Beast patch in well a long time, finished all research on my shade without feeling it take till xmas to do it all the time.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Beast patch in well a long time, finished all research on my shade without feeling it take till xmas to do it all the time.
    Beast patch?

It's called a typo, you'll get over it.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

It's funny how little things like 2x faster research improve things more than 2x. Inferno seems quite full now, and so are battlestations well stocked. Except 214 one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

It's called a typo, you'll get over it.
    Hard to get over rude jerks like you who have to be sarcastic twits to everyone that asks an honest question. Just like most people on these horrible forums. Noone understands how to be pleasant and have peaceful communication. Internet for ya...

Quote Originally Posted by Adeptall2 View Post
    Hard to get over rude jerks like you who have to be sarcastic twits to everyone that asks an honest question. Just like most people on these horrible forums. Noone understands how to be pleasant and have peaceful communication. Internet for ya...
    Rude jerks that have to be sarcastic twits that don't know how to reply to comment with out name calling ?

Or some other type of rude jerks that have to be sarcastic twits?

Neither, it was responding to the post after yours which has now vanished, don't take it personally
    Last edited by Caloss2; Nov 21st, 2014 at 23:32:38.

Shots fired!
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

All hands man your battlestations!
    Starphoenix 220/30 Adventurer - Shesmine 220/30 Enforcer - Sgtcuddle 220/30 Soldier - Pervonen 220/27 Doctor - Startrade 218/30 Trader - Letter 200/30 Bureaucrat - Shiasurprise 199/20 Soldier - Envelope 150/17 Bureaucrat

Rude jerks that have to be sarcastic twits that don't know how to reply to comment with out name calling ?

Or some other type of rude jerks that have to be sarcastic twits?

Neither, it was responding to the post after yours which has now vanished, don't take it personally
    Bottom line is i merely asked a question (perhaps there was something i hadnt heard about beast changes). Or maybe you thought I was being sarcastic making fun of if you mistyped (which i wasnt). But the bottom line is you fired off an insult for a question, rude jerky behavior.

But if it was true you were responding to another post, then fine. But it does relate to my post so i think not.
    Last edited by Adeptall2; Nov 21st, 2014 at 23:48:14.

Bottom line is i merely asked a question (perhaps there was something i hadnt heard about beast changes). Or maybe you thought I was being sarcastic making fun of if you mistyped (which i wasnt). But the bottom line is you fired off an insult for a question, rude jerky behavior.

But if it was true you were responding to another post, then fine. But it does relate to my post so i think not.
    Believe whatever you like, you're quite right if you think I'm a sarcastic jerk, I am; but I wasn't responding to you.

destroy all human
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Well said.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..