Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So , hows this game these days?!?

So , hows this game these days?!?

Hey there , to all who remember me!
    I was being curious of how are things going in AO these days? Whats happening with the engine? Towerwars? (if there are any; or its still the multiboxing prog winning over player skills?^^)
    Do people actually still play this game? Any of the familiar faces still arround ?
    Is there any reason i should resub? And who i could play with

I took a look on the "Legends of AO threads, and i lol-ed bad..." Any of you guys heard of toons like "Henaro/Sechsie's adv" (as tl5) , or Cyyceria(not sure if its spelled right) - tl7. I never seen them mentioned. Neither Cortez,Fillijokkus,Taticu1, Stromm, Tiamin and many other real Legends in AO PVP...

Now is the age of MB. Halloween, gauntlet, tara, towers are all dominated by the same handfull of ppl.

Omnis don't protest much because they are on the "winning" side atm. But it's only a question of time before clan catches up and the stuff mentioned above is decided entirely by multioxers.
    Already most ppl who were into pvp/towers have either quit altogether or have retired into pvm. What's the point of spending hundreds of hours making a twink if someone with a bigger wallet can just insta kill you no matter what you do anyway, with half twinked toons?

FC's head is firmly buried in the sand on this issue and is determined to let a few ppl with non significant people skills and even smaller genitals ruin the game for the rest of the population.

Does that answer your question?
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Nov 16th, 2014 at 10:55:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    Now is the age of MB. Halloween, gauntlet, tara, towers are all dominated by the same handfull of ppl.
    We should make a contest about the best Multi-Boxer of Rubi-ka! TL7/Tl5 at Tir Arena !
    Last edited by dritst; Nov 16th, 2014 at 15:33:40.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

suck

bs doesn't run, no streetfighting and pvm is lonleh

Hiiiii breakme <3

yo breakme, douky there ! what up
    Last edited by Mulator; Nov 16th, 2014 at 16:16:38.

Hi Lazy & Douky good to see u still arround! How are things with u two?

< Waitin' for some other familiar ppl to say hi to

About Multiboxing... meh , i so hoped this age is over... last time i logged on, Foob was splatting ppl in borealis with his 5 NTs and a fixer to meep them for safety... pathetic story... FC doing nothing about it?!? Well thats usual for them... Maybe somewhere arround 2040 year they'll fix this. That prolly killed whats left from this game... sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    suck

bs doesn't run, no streetfighting and pvm is lonleh

"Seems legit" due to ppl quitting cuz of multiboxing and stuff... this game hasnt moved an inch further since the LE expansion ^^

Add to that:

5x175 agents.
    5x161 crats
    5x 139 agents
    5x 11x fixers

And to that, other ppl who also mbox. Omni has something like 14 tl5 crats if they like = 60 tower field is down in about 10 minutes. They are easy to kill or meep. But since they can just come back and since dd is so immense, there is no chance to defend a field. So. RIP tl5 NW.

Clan has some guy with 5x175 agents, too now. Some ppl are happy about it, because the angry comments from omnis who are subjected to it they think is funny. I'm not and I don't.
    If ppl would just think one step further they'd realize that unless you have a big wallet and no life outside of AO, you won't be a player here. This is beginning to eat into "PVM" content as well now. gaunt, GUPH and ofc lootrigths selling from APF.

And again.. FC's decision making organ is buried deep in the sand on this issue. Several fixes have been suggested, but all we get is "it's not against the eula and we can't police it even if it were. Which is a double untruth. Manipulating the client with third party software IS against the EULA. There is no clause stating that it has to be automated. Simply manipulating it* IS against the EULA.
    AND.. it's so few ppl doing this, a simple warning would do to minimize the grief and dmg it causes the community. It's just a handfull of ppl that FC let's ruin it for everyone else.

*Manipulating=controlling in this case, not altering.

all fine tnx! still holding mercenaries orgname incase a crazy boy want to redo it those day ;< !

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Hiiiii breakme <3
    When are you moving back to civilization ?

Just put ql300 OFAB on my 164 soldier, tl5 MB army arrives. Much sadness. Making a TS engineer is very fun though
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Breakme View Post
    tl7. I never seen them mentioned. Neither Cortez,Fillijokkus,Taticu1, Stromm, Tiamin and many other real Legends in AO PVP...
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Seriously?
    Lmao
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

This game these days need some updates and activities going on
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

I was a legend in my own mind....

hai nubie, wb

this thread makes me want to return, just so i can leave again.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    this thread makes me want to return, just so i can leave again.
    Been there done that
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast