Thread: WTB Ring of Luck - Offensive +28 AAO LR

WTB Ring of Luck - Offensive +28 AAO LR

/tell Angevil with your price
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Offering up to 150M for a single ring!
    Last edited by Soliartist; Nov 3rd, 2014 at 18:18:30.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Found two QL 200 ones in a single RK mission, wee!
    Closed