Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What could life in AO be like?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    You keep singing the same tune, every time you talk your always attacking me instead of productively working on the obvious issued that currently exist.
    I'm not attacking anyone, just telling the truth. If you don't like it that's your problem, not mine.

Do you honestly think people don't notice this behavior......?
    I know there are people who don't appreciate "brutal" honesty.

The point is out there, both sides don't need to be trashing this thread. There are other more productive things this post wanted to accomplish.
    Yep but slandering a bot and it's entire administration because you couldn't control yourself is something I won't let slide.

Quote Originally Posted by R0sers View Post
    Do you have Actual proof of this?
    You mean other than the fact that he personally stated that was taking hellcom points and distributing them to his own bot if anyone would decide to switch? Try to pay attention

Actually rasta what he says in this specific portion is prob the most "true" of them all. Other then me "selling" iraid, that post is coming at a later date.

I did steal hellcom data of everyone who was active in the last 2 months and the points on their account. This is 100% and was the reason for the actual ban foob gave for my account. I cataloged this information and still update it daily even with foobs !points command removed. I do this so if and when people get banned from hellcom for no reason I can relieve some of the unnecessary giefing.

He later realized why.
    Ok fair enough, But in reality, that is not enough reason for a ban unless you was personally using that data to attack the users directly... I could gather information if I wanted on users and their amount of points; This is not illegal unless I used that information to directly affect such a users gameplay (IE: Modifying their information to make things go more into my favour by removing their points or altering their current status from the bot <--- (Meaning i could set their status as "Inactive or "Banned" or even a changed name so that the user would be unable to do anything within the bot.)
    220/28/70 Crat : Rastacraty (My 1st paid and 220 <3 )
    220/30/70 Shade : Rastasshadow (My 2nd paid toon and a nice experiment )

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    You mean other than the fact that he personally stated that was taking hellcom points and distributing them to his own bot if anyone would decide to switch? Try to pay attention
    Now this is where you are confused.... He was offering a points transfer ONLY IF the user was an actual Hellcom user and was unfairly banned (IE: Participating in Iomni).

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!

Once again distorting the facts. Nothing you say is reliable.

Point transfer is available are only for people who have been banned unfairly.

At this point i think its safe to say that this thread has gone to S**T. You have set out what you accomplished to do!

Now this is where you are confused.... He was offering a points transfer ONLY IF the user was an actual Hellcom user and was unfairly banned (IE: Participating in Iomni).
    I am confused?
    I did steal hellcom data of everyone who was active in the last 2 months and the points on their account. This is 100% and was the reason for the actual ban foob gave for my account.

Who gets to decide who was banned "unfairly"? You? The clan spy? The guy who's vocabulary is entirely made of curses? The ninjalooter? Everyone sharing the common trait of denial? Don't be ridiculous.
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 19:14:25.

I am confused?

Who gets to decide who was banned "unfairly"? You? The clan spy? The guy who's vocabulary is entirely made of curses? The ninjalooter?
    Lol you are beyond confused. But thats a topic for another day.

I'm glad to admit my faults. Prosecute me all you want. I decided to "catalog" information to less the stress of loosing their accounts, sue me.

I'm more pissed that you killed me thread then I am you attacking me.
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 19:31:04.

Lol.... So what if he stole data from hellcom; He has not used this data to directly affect the gameplay in any way shape or form, he is using the data as a proof sheet... Meaning if an Hellcom user was banned and they wanted their points transferred, he would then refer to this information that he stole as to see whether this user actually had a hellcom account and to check how many points they actually had... Lol... I could get banned from Hellcom and say to him "Oh ive been banned from hellcom, I had 500 points can you transfer them to my Iraid account".. Without this information, how would he know if I was a hellcom user and how many points I had?

Lol.... So what if he stole data from hellcom; He has not used this data to directly affect the gameplay in any way shape or form, he is using the data as a proof sheet... Meaning if an Hellcom user was banned and they wanted their points transferred, he would then refer to this information that he stole as to see whether this user actually had a hellcom account and to check how many points they actually had... Lol... I could get banned from Hellcom and say to him "Oh ive been banned from hellcom, I had 500 points can you transfer them to my Iraid account".. Without this information, how would he know if I was a hellcom user and how many points I had?
    Well, call me crazy, but I don't believe that if someone spent days and weeks of their time helping ANYBODY that it shouldn't be wiped away for any stupid reasons like "clan alts" or "sharing game content".

I believe those point don't belong to you, they belong to the player. At the very least allow them to raid without giving them new points, but spend the ones they have till the are gone.

But sure, call me crazy.
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 19:28:29.

Well, call me crazy, but I don't believe that if someone spent days and weeks of their time helping ANYBODY that it shouldn't be wiped away for any stupid reasons like "clan alts" or "sharing game content".
    Funny thing is.... Most hellcom users have a clan alt of some sort whether its paid/froob.. I personally don't have any clan toons myself, but I'm willing to wager 90% of Hellcom users will have a clan alt of some description that even the admins/owner doesn't know about. (I have seen people on clan side (When i experienced Clan life) posting chat logs from hellcom about PVP towers/attacks/Tara... you get the idea

Pretty sure its time to kill this thread

Thanks for all who joined the chats! Hopefully next time we can keep it more on topic!

Wisdomman

You are completely irrational. After you asked for evidence (that was already in place) and had it presented to you in the clearest possible way (having the thief admit to stealing) you still try to justify his actions. He stole for personal reasons, he didn't fit with hellcom so he decided to make himself some sort of martyr in a situation that only really affected him but he dragged a few people along (such as yourself) with his speeches of bot tyranny and unjustful banning. Thing is nobody -ever- got permabanned from hellcom without a very good reason. I'm not saying we don't make mistakes because we do and we also fix them because if a person is really unjustfully banned they will most likely try to defend their innocence with proof that we made a mistake instead of immediately going for torches and pitchforks. Getting banned from a bot is not the end of the world, I always had long conversations (if my dialogue partner was civil, calling me various names will not help me change my mind) with the person I banned and with that I would decide on the duration of the ban.

I believe those point don't belong to you, they belong to the player. At the very least allow them to raid without giving them new points, but spend the ones they have till the are gone.

But sure, call me crazy.
    I won't go as far as calling you crazy, but it is a stupid concept. When illegal tenants get evicted from a house they don't get a new house with everything that was in the old one. Same goes for bots, they're privately built and privately owned and when you get kicked out you don't get to choose which part of the bot that you have no ownership of you get to take with you. It's flat out thievery.

You are completely irrational. After you asked for evidence (that was already in place) and had it presented to you in the clearest possible way (having the thief admit to stealing) you still try to justify his actions. He stole for personal reasons, he didn't fit with hellcom so he decided to make himself some sort of martyr in a situation that only really affected him but he dragged a few people along (such as yourself) with his speeches of bot tyranny and unjustful banning. Thing is nobody -ever- got permabanned from hellcom without a very good reason. I'm not saying we don't make mistakes because we do and we also fix them because if a person is really unjustfully banned they will most likely try to defend their innocence with proof that we made a mistake instead of immediately going for torches and pitchforks. Getting banned from a bot is not the end of the world, I always had long conversations (if my dialogue partner was civil, calling me various names will not help me change my mind) with the person I banned and with that I would decide on the duration of the ban.

I won't go as far as calling you crazy, but it is a stupid concept. When illegal tenants get evicted from a house they don't get a new house with everything that was in the old one. Same goes for bots, they're privately built and privately owned and when you get kicked out you don't get to choose which part of the bot that you have no ownership of you get to take with you. It's flat out thievery.
    Lol your so cute

#deadthread.

I'm not trying to justify anything at all, Stealing is wrong in any way shape or form... But he has not stolen this data to make himself feel clever, big or hard.... He is not using this information to attack you is he? So why get so mad over something that will never have any form of effect to you or anyone else... What has he exactly dragged me along with? I know the difference between right and wrong just as much as the next person... Ive served time for bank fraud before now because i stole users information and used it to attack them directly... He has not done that and (As far as I am aware), he isn't planning to... Its not like its easy to do stuff like this, but your now getting mad with me because of what someone else has done and I see the bigger picture, HE HAS NOT USED THE STOLEN INFORMATION TO ATTACK ANYONE AT ALL..... You are basically coming to a sort of conclusion along the lines of: "OMG you stole a candy cane, Im gonna start spreading crap about you that you are sharpening the point of the cane up with a knife and you are gonna dress up as Hitler and stab multiple people in the neck...."
    Last edited by R0sers; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 20:05:02.

I'm not trying to justify anything at all, Stealing is wrong in any way shape or form... But he has not stolen this data to make himself feel clever, big or hard.... He is not using this information to attack you is he? So why get so mad over something that will never have any form of effect to you or anyone else... What has he exactly dragged me along with? I know the difference between right and wrong just as much as the next person... Ive served time for bank fraud before now because i stole users information and used it to attack them directly... He has not done that and (As far as I am aware), he isn't planning to... Its not like its easy to do stuff like this, but your now getting mad with me because of what someone else has done and I see the bigger picture, HE HAS NOT USED THE STOLEN INFORMATION TO ATTACK ANYONE AT ALL..... You are basically coming to a sort of conclusion along the lines of: "OMG you stole a candy cane, Im gonna start spreading crap about you that you are sharpening the point of the cane up with a knife and you are gonna dress up as Hitler and stab multiple people in the neck...."
    Woah. lol

#deadthread.

How is he not attacking me if he's set out to slander a bot and it's administration which I'm a part of?

You kinda dug your own grave here admitting to be a serious offender, who would do such a thing if they weren't a disturbed person with distorted views on what's right or wrong. And being the only one here defending every post wisdomman made you didn't help his case whatsoever.

#caseclosed#Iamcute

#caseclosed#Iamcute
    #deadthread##yourecute (Jill spell checking my horrible grammar)
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 20:36:30.

#deadthread#yourcute
    I think it should be #yourecute
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

I could not care less if I dug my own grave... I did the crime and I did the time simple. I spent 6 years in jail for it and have had a clean record for 3 years now. If people want to judge me on my past life (Which NOBODY has any idea of who I am, What I've done etc..) Then fine, they are the stupid ones for judging someone on their past,
    #Hashtagging is so last year #getalife #deadthread #Isthistomanyhashtags? #IDONTCAREWHATYOUTHINKABOUTME #ok? And for you to call me a "Disturbed" person, you are probably right, I have Schizophrenia so yeah... I'll say that when i was young I didn't know the difference between right and wrong, fair enough, but after doing what I did and I paid for what I did. I learned a hell of a lot about laws/rights and wrongs..... Stealing is one of those things that is a bit of both... People steal for the right reasons and People steal for the wrong reasons... Simple... So... Say I robbed a bank, thats wrong obviously... But If I was a homeless person and stole a loaf of bread. Does that make me a criminal and I deserve to go to jail because of it?

I would like to point out that iraid is NOT wisdomman's bot. You keep saying he is going to do the same thing on "his new bot". This is the same iraid everyone knows and loves, just expanding. Hellcom is persecuting omnis for doing faction content because they aren't doing it with Hellcom. And what wisdom is saying about the points is true. He had no use for knowing how many points anyone has other than giving people the opportunity to switch bots of they so desire. People are being given a choice. If you have already made your choice, great, shut up. No one cares guys. Let people make their own decisions without trying to turn some people into saints and others into Satan.
    Last edited by Teeko; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 20:28:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    I would like to point out that iraid is NOT wisdomman's bot. You keep saying he is going to do the same thing on "his new bot". This is the same iraid everyone knows and loves, just expanding. Hellcom is persecuting omnis for doing faction content because they aren't doing it with Hellcom. And what wisdom is saying about the points is true. He had no use for knowing how many points anyone has other than giving people the opportunity to switch bots of they so desire. People are being given a choice. If you have already made your choice, great, shut up. No one cares guys. Let people make their own decisions without trying to turn some people into saints and others into Satan.
    Hes trying to ruin my credibility. Its the first move in politics, if you ruin someones credibility people start using doubt. Its old school.

Oh and what part of dead thread don't you people get? lol. I'm not encouraging this rage feast anymore lol, it accomplishes nothing and I'm not playing apart of it any more ^.^

#isstillcool #kidsmakemistakes #nolongermythread #notmybot #nomorepostsfromme

#DEADTHREAD! Lol
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 20:34:07.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast