Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What could life in AO be like?

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Thanks for confirming everything I wrote on such short notice.
    That really makes no sense at all. But what ever makes your little trolling heart feel better.

Your welcome.

Seems to me that ever since Wisdomman was relieved of being a active raid leader (And he was, I hardly see any HC raids now), HC have just gotten really eyesore for no reason.. I have seen myself at tara that HC users have ganked Wisdomman (Shade in sneak ftw :P ), I have also noticed that HC is under the impression that they rightfully own tara to. That is a load of bs, It is content that has been added for all to use. (Im 99.9% sure Froobs can go to tara also.) HC are being rather petty IMO and have seen members from my org get banned from HC just because they used a different bot. Does that not seem stupid to all of you? In that retrospective; You can only join 1 org and never leave. IMO all users should have the freedom to use whatever bot they want, Not have a choice like :"Oh if you join X bot, you will get insta banned from Y bot and we will also make it our sole objective to make your gaming experience as harsh as possible." It's a game end of the day, nothing more, nothing less. If people are getting uptight about little minor things like that then they need to go outside and experience life....
    220/28/70 Crat : Rastacraty (My 1st paid and 220 <3 )
    220/30/70 Shade : Rastasshadow (My 2nd paid toon and a nice experiment )

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!

If you are gonna roleplay a rebel why don't you go clan :s

Bot culture = conform and worship or be excluded it's never changed.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Bot culture = conform and worship or be excluded it's never changed.
    I think its about time. True its ALWAYS going to happen, but you can prevent a lot of it with simple techniques.

lol.. I used to be clan myself and there is not near as much drama on their side than omni; At least if a clan player joins 2 different raid bots then they are not gonna get banned and branded a "clam ganker" and had their gaming days being shortlived because of constant griefing from cryhard pvpers and rlers/admins.

Any questions contact me in game : I am 9/10 times on my shade and am on almost every day!

What could life in AO be like?

Any life in AO, gives no lifers in real World

What is this hostile behavior?

Survival of the fittest

We are directly damaging this game with our behaviors. AO's future will not continue without new blood and a new friendlier environment.

So what can we do?

This is known as thermodynamic process in Entropy.
    All active units created by unification will eventually grow into destructions.
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Oct 20th, 2014 at 18:26:19.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

I know a lot of hellcom users who use other bots such as iraid and nobody ever got banned just for that. The difference between them and the occasional rebel is they know bots are there to help them so they follow very simple instructions that don't hurt anyone instead of questioning everything through drama and disinformation for the sake of getting some attention after being repeatedly asked (not shouted at, just asked) not to behave like a dick. You just have to accept what you are instead of trying to bring down a system that works just fine. I got about 6 bans on this forum and I'm still here because not once did I point my finger at others, you see it's about knowing when you crossed the line of socially acceptable behavior and apologizing instead of being stubborn about it. Nobody will ever think of you bad if you apologize but they will if you turn into an anti-establishment rebel over nothing but a bruised ego. You should think about that.

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post

Any life in AO, gives no lifers in real World

Survival of the fittest

This known as Entrophy, a thermodynamic processes of all livings
    Interesting perspective. And surely applicable.

However, it doesn't do much on productive side of changing something. You claim lack of order, I claim order can be restored.

We can argue about the validity of it all day, at the end I still want to try.

You just have to accept what you are instead of trying to bring down a system that works just fine.
    Your definition, and my definition of fine are two COMPLETELY different definitions.

Burning someones account for having a clan alt is not fine, its harassment.
    Burning someones account for breaking up with you, is not fine, its harassment.
    Burning someones account for wanting to share RK content, is not fine, its harassment.
    Burning someones account for Leading 42 raids on another bot, is not fine, its harassment.
    Burning someones account for arguing with a harassing admin, is not fine, its harassment.

I could go all day. But once again, I'm not telling people something they don't already know. They either choose to acknowledge it or ignore it.

I know a lot of hellcom users who use other bots such as iraid and nobody ever got banned just for that.
    So Iraid was not offering points reimbursement for HC users that have been banned from HC because they used Iomni which is an extension of the Iraid bot.

what's it with the hc hate? ever since server merge, hc has supplied about half of the equipment for my toons. some raidleaders i don't like, so i don't raid with them. that is partly because some capable pvpers are just bad personalities (i'm talking about the one who refers to himself as a nazi) and some have good intentions but no clue. but what to do? there aren't too many people left who are good people and good leaders. i'll take a moment here to remember cruisefix. and i have to say, whenever i raided with foob it was unconventional and fun, same goes for vispa. all in all i think hc is an exceptionally good bot to raid in. sure, it should not be necessary. but it has been that way for years. its another thing funcom has missed to do. there should have been a team assembly function or a fc based bot for instances designed to require more than a team. that won't be fixed now as most of the stuff in game is raided privately these days. by the way i should still have plenty of iraid and even more hc points. i never had an issue with either bot. but it is clear hc policy that you cannot have clan alts. everybody knows that. so huh?
    Last edited by Xootch; Oct 19th, 2014 at 21:03:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    what's it with the hc hate?.
    I would like to note here, that Hellcom got the omni bot standing cause RK2's bot leader "refused to run it" anymore.

Secondly. I'm not saying hellcom doesn't have its spot in the game. What I am saying is that people should be able to use both bots without conflict. Not being told to /ignore our bots as a "command" from leadership.

We are tired of seeing perfectly good people trolled/kicked/booted, because they dont fit the "ideals" of the elitist bot.

I think this topic has been derailed a bit. What did you guys think about my MBing resolve?

Gank regardless of faction?

Show them the hostile environment they show us?

Seems fair

Edit: I am referring to PvP only!
    Last edited by Wisdomman; Oct 19th, 2014 at 21:43:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    I think this topic has been derailed a bit. What did you guys think about my MBing resolve?

Gank regardless of faction?

Show them the hostile environment they show us?

Seems fair

Edit: I am referring to PvP only!
    as i have said before, i honestly don't think there is a solution to that. you cannot have both, pvming with multiple accounts and not pvp with them. as far as i know that was also fc's statement on this.

as i have said before, i honestly don't think there is a solution to that. you cannot have both, pvming with multiple accounts and not pvp with them. as far as i know that was also fc's statement on this.
    Oh i hear you. But do you really think they will enjoy it when the whole community turns on them?

Honestly. At what point can you say enough is enough. This games stops plenty of people from doing things by making it "bad stigma"

I think its a solid solution. To one of the many problems

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdomman View Post
    Oh i hear you. But do you really think they will enjoy it when the whole community turns on them?

Honestly. At what point can you say enough is enough. This games stops plenty of people from doing things by making it "bad stigma"

I think its a solid solution. To one of the many problems
    you think people of the same faction will turn on people that give their side an advantage for moral reasons? its a nice idea but i don't think it'll work. but as i said, mb pvp has never bothered me to an extend where i thought this is breaking the game for me.

Hey no drama clan side ... That our secret we dont have bot cuz bot are so 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Mulator View Post
    Hey no drama clan side ... That our secret we dont have bot cuz bot are so 2008
    in the 10 years i have played this game, there was ALWAYS drama on clan side.

you think people of the same faction will turn on people that give their side an advantage for moral reasons? its a nice idea but i don't think it'll work. but as i said, mb pvp has never bothered me to an extend where i thought this is breaking the game for me.
    I do. You see, there is more of us then there is of them. It ruins the game for every one, regardless of side.

These people ruin pvp all the time. 5 AS's, meep, sneak, 5 AS's, meep, sneak.

Infact PvP just died in Bor 3 mins ago, why? I wonder why...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast