Thread: Kamikaze pet hunt Nanoprogram

Kamikaze pet hunt Nanoprogram

Imagen if you could pop a ball of nanobots that chase your enemy at high speed senbonzakura style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3UOSBjF1lw

I never understood how nanoprograms could have been instant speed to begin with.

If anything it would make more sense if most offensive nanos checked runspeed and ACs instead of nano resist.

I mean how in the world can your nano immune system protect you from a explosion.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    Imagen if you could pop a ball of nanobots that chase your enemy at high speed senbonzakura style.
    The RK nukes have pretty cool visual effects actually. Some with exactly the thing you're looking for, a big ball of whatever that takes a second or two to travel to the target. Not sure which ones though, I'm thinking corruption/lick of the pest or something.
    I never understood how nanoprograms could have been instant speed to begin with.
    How? Because funcom made the nukes animation a beam connecting the user and their target, rather than a traveling projectile.
    If anything it would make more sense if most offensive nanos checked runspeed and ACs instead of nano resist.
    They already check ACs.
    I mean how in the world can your nanobot immune system protect you from a nanobot explosion.
    Makes perfect sense to me. It would have been nice if funcom recycled some of the old rk nuke animations and put them in place of endgame nukes. It is pretty boring (and stupid because from a 3rd person view you don't really know what's going on) that all deck nukes, doubles, triples and the 5m aoe have the exact same visual which is, if I'm not mistaken, the rk grid nuke visual pasted 50 times.