Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Anarchy (TL5 edition)

hu is all dis unknown ppl
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Teoo View Post
    Here's my RK2 Legends list:

Advy: Deathsrow/Fontane
    Agent: Ijustdidthat
    Crat: Virse/Joeutopia6/Jeono
    Doc: Dokkie/Marebit0/Drsabej00/Covered
    Enf: Devie/Citystarzenf/Greudeucis
    Engi: Lollygag
    Fix: Maxisfix/Pacucm/Toxicman
    Keeper: Noobasknight/Paganism/Aarlock
    MA: Lequack/Rific/Nereids
    MP: Dinkydoyle/Manipulation/Toe? :S
    NT: Giit/Rssscrumn/Geseeff
    Shade: Shushi/Missquack
    Sold: Randomalpha/Viralsol
    Trader: Qualinas/Sixunder

Nostalgia, miss good old RK2 days..
    touching...epic...and it makes me hurt a little for those days, even my enemies, I hold deep, real feeling of respect, and admiration for...if only.....TIME MACHINE. I love and miss you all.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

while cleaning my dying 1TB Seagatesuckass HDD tis morning, I ran across a few fraps vids of NLD BS(orig. tl5 local) and tl5 wars in PW/Mort...they made my eyes pee clearly, and my heart make with hurty... so I drank 50 beers, watched..no, played football, and killed a squirrel with a BB gun (not rly, I missed), while smokin' the tires on my 5.0... I'm good now. no emo.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    while cleaning my dying 1TB Seagatesuckass HDD tis morning, I ran across a few fraps vids of NLD BS(orig. tl5 local) and tl5 wars in PW/Mort...they made my eyes pee clearly, and my heart make with hurty... so I drank 50 beers, watched..no, played football, and killed a squirrel with a BB gun (not rly, I missed), while smokin' the tires on my 5.0... I'm good now. no emo.
    Feel better my emo friend. It's just onions
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Newland <3

When the battlestations changed location, I was truly butthurt.

It was actually the beginning of a new era of AO where gameplay really started to be focussed only on TL7, and twinks, twinking, and showing off/playing your twink became something of an obsolete pastime.

Even if you DO make an awesome twink, these days, it's unlikely you'll ever get to show it off, get more than 40 PVP kills on it and it'll eventually just fade and take up a slot on your accounts that you rarely play.

I remember back when I could spend ALL day sitting around, duelling, discussing builds, have some flagged fun (before flags were stupid), and re-duel, rematch like 10 times before you truly established that one person's build/profession was clearly superior. Nowadays you're lucky if you even spot a XP suit gimp rolling around begging for some handouts at the same TL as you.

Part of the problem is proliferation of alts, which stems from availability of XP via solo levelling, which means you never actually team with people your own level, and there simply aren't anyone around who you can team with.

Ya, the new AO sucks donkey donger. Why even call it an MMO when everything is solo except the last 5% of the game where you have to team, and your friend list is exactly 0 people.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Sep 14th, 2016 at 02:42:16.

yep, it was a different feel, and just so much more...MORE..I don't know how to describe it

I remember when people would notice the smallest changes to a twink, because we knew each other THAT well. we could easily tell who was using exploits because you really can't fool someone that's literally fought against you hundreds/thousands of times, and wooped you 90% of the time, and you're suddenly stomping them like they're just peanuts on the sidewalk? nope, u am busted foo! (not you docfoo, lol) it was hour after hour of continuous lines waiting for our turn in queue, occasionally we'd create issues with having too many people standing around in the same zone, and that stupid ...wtf was it called...anyway, it would send us into the desert! hahaha...lots of silly **** like that ^^ so many epic memories. I mean, I really could "FEEL" teh game then, it was a real thing, it breathed, and had mass, took up literal space in our lives, we had to feed the machine, and keep it happy, we dreamed of pvp, and studied our enemy, we had tactics, and plans, and strategies for what to do with X happened, or if Y tried to pull this, we took turns feeling like a god, and shared the inevitable moment of emo, we all won, and we all lost, we took turns feeling like wallflowers, and realizing we may be neglecting our real life lives, took our breaks, and enjoyed our returns, and respected the people that knew how to make a difference in a war, or in a round...it was a different time but like all good things, it came to an end, and I don't regret a single minute of it <3

*lol, thanks Mamman, I left a comment for you on that video

P.S.- try a twisted tea! Mango is the best
    Last edited by RedWatr; Sep 14th, 2016 at 16:00:46. Reason: my pig benis got in the way of properly typing ;)
    T O O N Z:

uh, like...here's the next one, n' junk..totes. uh heh...
    Last edited by RedWatr; Sep 23rd, 2016 at 04:20:45.
    T O O N Z:

My TL5 NT never made the lists because I was a Nullity elitist, hence few kills
    Also by the time I made my fully pimped out tower-monger crat (lvl 158 non-OE dreadloch FA) game was already dead :S so sad!
    Last edited by aramsunat; Sep 27th, 2016 at 18:28:47.
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    My TL5 NT never made the lists because I was a Nullity elitist, hence few kills
    Also by the time I made my fully pimped out tower-monger crat (lvl 158 non-OE dreadloch FA) game was already dead :S so sad!
    Want a sticker?
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

i will take a sticker
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Casanoova was awesome

Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Ahhh glorious TL5 pvp.... when that thing existed that is....
    still think to this day, that tl5 pvp was AO pvp at its best
    Remember participating in a TL5 war that literally lasted more than 8 hours straight. was hardcore

Devil Inside

Good times, rk2 > rk1
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Haha yeah, I literally spent thousands of hours searching for perfect ql twinking gear / doing quests / planning ip distribution / looking for tiny edges (stocking up on those healing berries etc). No other game has ever come close for me to the twinking system in AO.

Just going to leave this here for the lulz:-

(from July 2008)

[Itha***]: gg, nice evades
    [Itha***]: and nice wit cycling
    To [Itha***]: don't EVER invite me to duel you. you lack the skills
    [Itha***]: lol, are you serious?
    To [Itha***]: ofc i am
    [Itha***]: Remains of Fontane
    [Itha***]: Learn to play, then drop me a tell and we can duel again. In the meantime, talk to microchamp or death for tips on how to play an adv.
    [Itha***]: And maybe you can pass them on, because all the other clan advies suck too.
    To [Itha***]: ahahahahahahahahahaha i've beat the best agents on the server and you DARE talk to me about skills? mofo stay still and stop abusing range if you're so great
    [Itha***]: You ask the best agents on the server if they think i'm good. Ask them if they've beat me in duels. Then come back to me.
    To [Itha***]: because you kite.
    [Itha***]: You think I kite other agents? lol
    To [Itha***]: and agents vs agents ain't that impressive
    [Itha***]: All good pvpers kite, deal with it.
    To [Itha***]: yea...all the melee ones are exceptional at kiting
    [Itha***]: Funny Fontane, I have barely played this toon in 6mths, and I still beat you. There's a lot of tihngs you couldve done to beat me, but you didnt do it. Get better
    [Itha***]: Funny how everyone on this server thinks i'm the ****, and everyone thinks youre a self righteous ftard isnt it?
    To [Itha***]: lol yea i wanted to tank you and force you to run out of nano then humiliate you by killing with normal hits like i did every other agent who u say are better then
    To [Itha***]: everyone thinks you're "the ****"? http://forums.anarchy-online.com/ima...lies/smile.gif))))))) go sleep boy rly
    [Itha***]: You tried alphaing me and failed. You got a brawl stun and still failed.
    To [Itha***]: i never tried alphaing you. didn't even use dimach. i forced you to chain CH...read above nub
    To [Itha***]: hold on a second this goes on LoR
    Fontane: nub? you'rer the one running like a mad man shooting me with the only thing you can hit
    Ithacan: All good pvpers kite. Learn to deal with it.
    Fontane: i can tear you appart if you get close, thatr's why oi said you don't have skills.
    Fontane: LOL
    Ithacan: If you were good you would've been close.
    Fontane: hah!
    Fontane: no because i suffer from "u are not in range" because you run all the time
    Fontane: AS+kite is not skills
    Ithacan: lol
    Ithacan: ok man, whatever
    Ithacan: get better and we can duel again sometime
    Ithacan: maybe
    Fontane: man listen, you are by far one of the worts agents i've fought with. and i've beat them all
    Ithacan: well, i guess you havent beat them all now.
    Fontane: i will duel you when you get the skills not to kite me like that
    Ithacan: lol
    Fontane: i accept kiting for CH rechagrge and stuff like that
    Fontane: but not running like a f***ing ***** morron
    Ithacan: Any good pvper kites, get over yourself showoff you noob.
    Fontane: get it ?
    Ithacan: Is that why you suck so much at tl7?
    Fontane: hah! my agent was twice the agent you are
    Fontane: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/ima...lies/smile.gif
    Ithacan: Lol, you lost, deal with it.
    Ithacan: Don't get all s****y because you lsot a duel, sign of a poor loser.
    Fontane: i'm not complaining cause i lost f***boy. any ****ing idiot can AS kite
    Fontane: where's the skill in that?
    Last edited by ithacana; Dec 6th, 2016 at 03:29:50.

Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    Just going to leave this here for the lulz:-

(from July 2008)
    To be fair, kiting with an agent during a duel is really fkin lame (or kiting in any duel for that matter)

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by aramsunat View Post
    To be fair, kiting with an agent during a duel is really fkin lame (or kiting in any duel for that matter)
    Yea he should ask Ijustdidthat advice
    I still remember Psikon/Feblee making ppl emo on his agent
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I think Ithacan was a much better agent than mine, Dogfood. So Fontane must be wrong.

And remember, if the first dimach didn't do it, just dimach again
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

I remember duelling Revenagent and we both agree it's going to be a stand and fight duel, so he goes FP doc, and I use a mana recharge setup to keep him debuffed with -1250 rifle as long as I can.

The duel is going on about 3 minutes or so, and I'm just BARELY getting the mana for each cast by this point, and all of a sudden he bolts, I see whats happening, so immediately pop MoTR, and hammer the /follow button, but he's got some distance on me and I'm out of range of brawl. he runs behind the grid box, and is out of LoS so I can't start casting blow cover. I have to focus on finding him for a sec, so I jump up, but he's moving around behind the walls and I can't get to him.

He runs up the hill a bit, and I see him, he tranquilizes me, I spam FM, and the snare pops. I start running at him, I see him weapon swap, the SPS is on, oh ****.

I take a full AS to the face, and a root lands... FM on CD, oh crap, a AC debuff landed (infantry perk), I start casting blow cover, but infantry already incoming, the damage is coming... but still got enough health to try a last ditch alpha. I pop next FM, the root is ticking down, but not fast enough, the next perk lands only got a sliver of health left, FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCC KKKKKKKK.... Go for a last ditch crave+feast, but they are already queued on me.. they land before mine do.

At 10m range, he has about 400 HP remaining, I'm dead, and everyone is running over and saying he owes me a duel win since that was a blatant disregard of agreed to rules.

So I'm like; why did you break the rules of the fight?

"I was out of nano"

NO ****?

You don't think it was hard for a frigging trox keeper to keep chain spamming a debuff that has a 15s cooldown with 0 points in nanodelta?!

I was so mad. a lot of people agreed that that was a very sh*tty display of unsportsmanlike conduct.

Well, screw him. still got an awesome duel record on my keeper.

Still tho.. the salt was good on that fight. I made margheritas later.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast