Thread: [NEUTRAL] Squirrel Conspiracy seeks new members and guests

[NEUTRAL] Squirrel Conspiracy seeks new members and guests

Have you always wanted to be a Squirrel? Now's your chance!

Squirrel Conspiracy is an active Neutral organization with a tight-knit community, but we're always looking for like-minded persons to add to the family. We're pvm-focused, though you're welcome to participate in pvp if you like [just don't be a jerk about it].

We have a strong contingent of low- to mid-level players right now, and frequently form org teams for lowbie and froob leveling/fun.

We gossip a lot in org chat and spend a lot of time getting to know each other, so we prefer talkative people who are willing to join in.

A sense of humor is important - our chat overfloweth with sarcasm and filthy innuendo.

At this point, we tend not to do many of the SL or Xan raids, though we've been getting good mileage on the oldskool RK content. If you're mainly looking for a raiding org, we're probably not it.

We have a ql 300 Serenity Islands city which sees regular use, with frequent all-levels city raids.

The majority of us are from the US and play during evening hours here -- players from other time zones are certainly welcomed, but beware that it may be a lot quieter!

What we're looking for:
    Misfits, weirdos, froobs, and bank toons. [I like banktoons. I have lots of bank toons. Your bank toon will be in excellent company here.]
    Anyone with a bushy tail and excessively large front teeth
    New players are always welcome, and much game advice can be given.

We're mostly seeking people whose personalities mesh well with the folks who are already active in our chat. If you think you might be a good fit, or if you just want to check us out, send me a tell.

Don't feel like leaving your current org? Wrong faction? That's fine -- Ask for a guest channel invite!

Join the Squirrel Conspiracy today, don't delay!

/tell Kiwifruits or Escapegoat
    Last edited by Escapegoat; Nov 21st, 2014 at 02:28:20.

Hi guys, resubbed the other day and noticed my former org rests in peace so I am looking for a new one. Started out in 2005 and been playing on and off since then (really short amounts of time though). So I am nearing endgame level on my main (180) and could do with a friendly guild that can help me out a bit explaining all of the endgame thingies. I don't expect any free stuff or good deals, I'm just looking for information/advise and a nice casual place to chat.

PS: I could use a hand with this bastard of a Muddy Dryad (adonis brain quest) but I'm easy and in no rush

Will try and catch you online

IGN: Thagunner

EDIT: Hmm not sure if I am a good fit actually, when I think about it I would like to team up with org members occasionally and achieve some goals together, I got too much left to try out in this game to sit around and talk only ^^
    Last edited by stanneman-x; Nov 10th, 2014 at 14:24:09.

Well, you're always welcome to hop in our guest chat before you make any decisions [or after, for that matter], and see what you think I'll look for you when I get a chance to log in this evening.

WTB guest chat invitation
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Hey Jill, I didn't see your message until now -- sorry about that! I've added Traderjill to the bot, and hope to see you around soon

Very polite org with some great toons

I've seen some interesting setups come out of these guys as well.

Bump for you all! Best of luck!