Thread: IRRK Freelance: Humanitarian supplies give-away

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK Freelance: Humanitarian supplies give-away

IRRK Freelance: Humanitarian supplies give-away
    October 7th, 29488

At 2200 Rubi-Ka Standard Time on Saturday, October 11th, employees of Galactic Luxuries Inc. will be at the whompah station in Borealis. They will be handing out food, water, and medical supplies to citizens of all factions who are affected by the recent cyborg incursions.

Paperwork to apply for temporary subsidized housing inside the walls of Newland City will also be available for those interested.

When asked to comment, a GLI spokesperson said that the give-away is part of an anti-cyborg initiative set into motion by Mr. Cipur Siyeg, President of GLI.

"Mr. Siyeg has experienced a warm welcome from the neutral community following his decision to permanently reside in Newland. It is his belief that when one is fortunate, they should give back to the community which has enabled ones success. And because the cyborgs have spared no community on this planet, he wants to include everyone harmed by these monsters in this beneficial initiative."

Clan Steadfast wishes to extend its hand, following Mr Siyeg's example. Alongside the housing that is to be disseminated among the less fortunate, Clan Steadfast would like to put into action a volunteer project that offers all residents of Newland City several improvements to their quality of life conditions. Management of the project will begin at the topmost level of improvements needed and work their way around the entire residential network. Considering the volume of residential blocks within Newland City, it will be important to necessary to prioritize them in groups. Tenants, Homeowners, and Volunteer Workers will need to register with the office of the Mayor, where all information relevant to each project will be recorded and utilized for project management.

Thank you.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

On a personal level i'd like to offer my own assistance. I currently have

An apartment in Omni-1
    An apartment in Jobe Harbour
    A Luxury Apartment in Jobe Market

Currently unoccupied and suitable for temporary accomodation. All have active power, light, water and food dispensors. While naturally i can only offer the Omni-1 apartment to a fellow employee the two apartments in Jobe i offer to any citizen of ANY faction who has been displaced by the current troubles

The two regular apartments would suit 1 or 2 people while the Luxury apartment is spacious enough for a large family to share
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I would like to extend a word of gratitude to everyone who supported this project. With your help, we were able to distribute over 400 meals, over 500 medical kits, and complete Newland housing paperwork for 15 families who lost their homes during cyborg attacks, all in less than an hour. This is just the beginning of this project, and I encourage everyone who has already offered support, and those still on the sidelines, to join me in showing these cyborgs that the human spirit of may be battered, but it can never be broken.

- Cipur Siyeg