Thread: Missing Newland Government?

Missing Newland Government?

As a Newland citizen, it concerns me that only 3 of our 6 governmental offices are seen with any regularity, or at all. Where are the leaders of our Foreign Affairs, Defense, or Science ministries? Cyborgs are brazenly stealing our finest minds, and the three most important crisis ministries are leaderless.

Surely I am not the only one to find this troubling? I invite all of my fellow citizens to join me in an open forum this coming Sunday the 12th at 1600 RKST (GMT) with the intention of arranging for the election of ministers to these positions. The forum will be held in the Newland main square.

Finally, as a measure of last resort, I would encourage everyone who cares for Newland to be willing to cast a vote of no confidence in the event that our current government rejects or attempts to delay the filling of these posts. We are faced with a crisis simply too profound to continue dealing with it in half-measures.
    Last edited by Escoryon; Oct 6th, 2014 at 01:43:51.

I will run for Science Minister for the NLCC (on Towerblock). However, most of the ARK and player run stuff often happens while I'm at work. :/ So, no idea if I am going to be able to actually take part in it or not. At the very worst, I may have to have an absentee seat and then just do whats necessary when I can, and have it relayed back during scheduled events.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...