Thread: Seeking Omni Org for a couple of really old timers

Seeking Omni Org for a couple of really old timers

So two of my friends and I left AO 10 years back but are here to cause problems. Two of us were in Obsidian Order and one was in... nevermind, but no one is about these days so we are looking for new friends.

We have mostly been messing around on low level alts because we don't know the end game stuff and missed twinking. We are looking for people to play the game with. We are pretty open on what that might entail.

I will likely be on Brodarious, Fayefay or Weyo if you have questions of us we will be happy to talk.

edit: typical playtimes are 9PM EST US to ??? during the week and randomly on the weekends.
    Brodarious 208 Fixer
    Fayefay 202 Keeper
    Blancomeow 154 Trader
    Steviecheese 90 Agent
    MsPokes 82 Martial Artist
    Demophoon 70 Adventurer
    Weyo 59 Doctor
    Mrblinks 49 Enforcer

Can offer you to join Night Watch

/tell Kagem in game

You should try the Spartans/Persianz - good group of people. Joined them recently and they're active. VERY easy going (much more than their website suggests) www.thespartans.org. You can also talk with Traderjill who is all over these forums
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by -Ruken- View Post
    You should try the Spartans/Persianz - good group of people. Joined them recently and they're active. VERY easy going (much more than their website suggests) www.thespartans.org. You can also talk with Traderjill who is all over these forums
    Except Spartans are hardly Omnis.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I TOTALLY missed this... I could play it off and just say "I know! I was wanting them to change sides!" but then, I couldnt have said all this... hmmm. DRAT!
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier