Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will this effect non MA classes?

The stun nano called has 0% NanoResist, it is probably not resistable.

So, you're probably just looking at pure 10% at QL 10 linear to 30% at QL 200... QL 300 extention still has 30% stun rate, so it's the same between 200 and 300.

-Jayde

CZ, thanks for the reply. was kinda thinking u forgot me .

Since this is an EDIT I dont think this will cause this old post to rise to the top, so only those that have been following this might find this change.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=65077
    Last edited by GreyBear; Nov 4th, 2002 at 19:52:26.

Didnt I say the REQS were to high? It goes LIVE and now someone thinks they should FIX it?

MA attacks
    Bird of Prey requirements are being lowered in the client patch. Not by much though, as the attack is a lot better now than before.
    Man I feel so Stupid.
    Last edited by GreyBear; Nov 9th, 2002 at 06:57:31.

Man I feel so STUPID.

Requires alot more skill, not a little more. Were talking 2 times the first skill and 3 times the second. Thats alot more. The Change in DAMAGE doesnt justify that higher of a jump, tho some would be expected e****ially for the STUN effect.

CZ
    However, the change doesn't look bad to me. The new damage on thew BoP is way higher than an average of the old one, which should justify the higher reqs just fine, imo. Also, BoP now has a chance to stun.

Whether the req change is justified there is something we will see when all MAs get to test this out on the live dimensions. I'll be using it.

Gaute
    * The Martial Art's special attack was broken. You could use a QL 200 bird of prey at around level 50-80, as the use requirements were only 250(!!) at QL 200. This was of course very broken. When we changed BoP, we set the damage up from an average of 350 (at QL 200) to 500 flat. (Remember also this damage now ignores AC - thus becoming even more powerful!)
    * When we added QL 300 BoP's we could NOT have the same broken requirements, because the damage goes up very much! The Bird of Prey also has a 30% chance of stunning the opponent at QL 200 - that is very powerful. All goes in favour of making BoP working in a more predictable manner.
    * Anyways - we have made the QL 200 get 750 and not 950 in Martial Arts use requirements. We are NOT going back to making it 250, though. I am sorry for this inconvenience, but getting a lower level bird of prey should be relatively ok.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=67168

I just cant get over how STUPID I feel, I never would have guessed those REQs were to high, NEVER NEVER NEVER.

CZ, you forgot to tell us what level you character is and HOW UBERED it is. I mean, I cant see the 1 person we see on these boards taking all this CRUD from the player base, having to do a SLOW crawl for ITEMS or LEVEL.

Now for the big QUESTION, 14.8?

CZ

And the crit chance on those attacks will not be affected by crit chance buffs, just to have said that one more time.

I actually think the current attacks don't have a crit chance. That required new code, which is not ready, but we hope to have it in 14.8.

Youd better get Gaute on this one, When you add the CRIT chance are you gonna change the RECHARGE? The REQS to use? How much will you lower the damage?

Oh remember the Email on SHEN? The MAs hate that change too. Couldnt see that coming at all, Nope NoWAy NEVER.
    Last edited by GreyBear; Nov 9th, 2002 at 12:18:58.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12