Thread: Looking for free powerlevel

Looking for free powerlevel

Yes, you read it correctly.
    After YEARS of providing free help and services, I'm looking for a one-time bounce back to me.
    Alot of the people I helped, always said 'if there's anythign I can do...' well you know the drill
    Well, here I am..; so far, 1 person was already kind enough to help me level to nearly 100, I got a couple of levels with quests but I cant spend all my time on a doc
    So I'm looking for FREE powerlevel from 100-150, research included
    If there's anyone kind enough and able to help me out
    Please send a tell to one of my toons (most people that know my services are clan and know who my toons are)
    But for those that are just nice and dont know
    Completed or Terrortist or Koffiekoeken or Euryke, in that exact order

Thanks!

Ha! Calling in your marker eh? I hope you get it!
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

I'm more than happy to team you do level doing activities such as ely hecks.

I don't really do the "powerlevel" thing, I don't do it for myself, the org, or my friends as it's just something that I feel degrades the game.

But with some decent equip a team of 6 can kill hecks faster than an enf can collect and NT can nuke, so I still stand by my method as a competitive levelling method.

You'd just think that after all I've done for the clanside in the background and the foreground, i'd get a little more recognition and respect or for that matter a little help in levelling 1 character, without having to pay tons of cash, which I dont have atm
    I get more condescending remarks and people laughing in my face, instead of just a guy to step up and help me out
    Its not like I'm forcing anyone, i'm just hoping that one of all those I've helped freely, will step up and lend a hand
    I'm already continously trying to farm the items to equipp my doctor when he finally gets to 150, cause like I said, I cannot afford to buy any of it
    let alone equipp him at his current level to actually be viable in a team to level regularly, either way, i'm still looking, if you cant or dont want to help (not refering to you Mcknuckle), dont send me tells or you'll be ignored

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    You'd just think that after all I've done for the clanside in the background and the foreground, i'd get a little more recognition and respect or for that matter a little help in levelling 1 character, without having to pay tons of cash, which I dont have atm
    I get more condescending remarks and people laughing in my face, instead of just a guy to step up and help me out
    Its not like I'm forcing anyone, i'm just hoping that one of all those I've helped freely, will step up and lend a hand
    I'm already continously trying to farm the items to equipp my doctor when he finally gets to 150, cause like I said, I cannot afford to buy any of it
    let alone equipp him at his current level to actually be viable in a team to level regularly, either way, i'm still looking, if you cant or dont want to help (not refering to you Mcknuckle), dont send me tells or you'll be ignored
    There's not a lot of people who monitor these forums. You'd have an easier time doing a shoutout in Clan OOC.

PS: If that was pointed at me, I wasn't laughing. I was really hoping you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ruken- View Post
    There's not a lot of people who monitor these forums. You'd have an easier time doing a shoutout in Clan OOC.

PS: If that was pointed at me, I wasn't laughing. I was really hoping you get it.
    Nono, not directed at you either, was just in general to all those people who've sent me ingame messages with their negative commentary, which I didnt ask for
    Anyways, got a few levels earlier today, still need 37 more and research
    And I've been looking through shopping channel (not ooc) for days with same amount of replies to be honest
    And alot of people read the forums but just dont use it

24 levels and level 5/6 research to go
    Thanks to the friendly guy who picked me up for a good amount of levels!
    Who's next? Cmon fellas, I know you're out there, some of you owe me =D I'm not asking for much, just some xp!

129 now, but seems ely is now invaded by 160+ kite (read OST) teams at kitespots.. isnt it time to move to inf?

Naw, people stay there way late now. The 160 kiter was probbly Waskiting. He's a good guy, charges for his service. Levels are expensive and slow, but it's better than sitting there waiting for a team I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    24 levels and level 5/6 research to go
    Thanks to the friendly guy who picked me up for a good amount of levels!
    Who's next? Cmon fellas, I know you're out there, some of you owe me =D I'm not asking for much, just some xp!
    Your welcome
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Psst, the nt nuking can be below level range for xp in the team (example of 60ish nt nuking for level 160 players). If you didn't know, now you do! So bust out those ~90ish nt's that can selfcast VE guiz
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Thanks to everyone who helped me level to 150, just sad that a dispute between an OST and another player started a clan gankfest
    Good job to the president of Mjolnir who started ganking innocent clanners who had nothing to do with the dispute

arent you that guy who got banned for exploits and selling credits worth of $2000 to egpal ?
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    arent you that guy who got banned for exploits and selling credits worth of $2000 to egpal ?
    Lol, no

To those who plan to powerlevel, i recommend to watch this video and think again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDFs5rGTz-s
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT