Thread: Willing to buy all your spare salvage and scrap. Offering fair and equitable pricing

Willing to buy all your spare salvage and scrap. Offering fair and equitable pricing

Dear Techies, scrapyarders, and grease monkeys.

I am in need of your help. I require a rather gigantic general order filled of the following:

300 square feet of Regenerating Bioplate. Paying 2 million per unit. FILLED. Thank you Uncle Bazzit! Your donation was incredibly appreciated.
    122 units of compound 32d semisolid industrial lubricants. Paying 300k per unit.
    140 square feet of various metallurgic structural alloys. Payment is commensurate with the value of the alloy. FILLED. I have more alloy than I can ever use. Thank you!
    17 liters of liquid crystal notum. Paying 1.5 million per liter. Upped the original number to reflect expansion of the project. FILLED! Thank you!
    5 liters of volatile liquid crystal notum. Yes. I mean that. Paying 2.9 million per liter. FILLED. Thank you those who wish to rename nameless!
    250 meters of fibre cables. Paying 200k per 10 meter roll. FILLED. Thank you Assembly!
    76 Sheets of Duraplast Shell Casing. Paying 1 million per unit. FILLED. Thank you!
    Polyhedral CPU units. As many as you can get me. Paying 12k credits per unit.
    32 Sheets of Carbonum. Paying 30k credits per Sheet. FILLED. More is always welcome.
    High quality Robot Junk. All you have. 25k credits per unit. Thank you Riiyan, and Shattered Dreams for your donations!
    18 liters of liquid state polymer compounds. Paying 12k credits per liter. FILLED. Thank you!
    And 1 Master Control Suite. Must have in excess of 200 channels. The faster the service modules work, the more I'm willing to haggle. FILLED.

I need this order filled yesterday. That is all.
    Last edited by Towerblock; Sep 29th, 2014 at 19:55:09.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I cant say i got anything of that laying around,but... what doomsday weapon are you building out of that! and do i dare to ask what you need lubricants for? *giggles* perverted mind, i know...
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

I've been building a drone army, complete with support units. I've stopped all out production in favor of care and maintenance for what already is out there. I have a grand total of over 300 units abroad.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Oohh i see, thats quite a huge amount of work, Good luck dear
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

We all could use some luck. There are people out there still missing, abducted by the prototype cyborgs and their leader.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...