Thread: Eunucha's peeking in

Eunucha's peeking in

How is life on Rubi-Ka .... any of my old mates still lurking around. How is the population ... worth this old gimp talking a look see around or not.
    Eunucha

Inner Circle since 2001 until Funcom kicked me the leader out of Inner Circle in 2013.

boring, nop, low, nop
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by BigBubba View Post
    How is life on Rubi-Ka .... any of my old mates still lurking around. How is the population ... worth this old gimp talking a look see around or not.
    WE could always use some experience on testlive right about now! http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...1003,1007,1105
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

maybe ill check it out Aiken thanks for the advice
    Eunucha

Inner Circle since 2001 until Funcom kicked me the leader out of Inner Circle in 2013.

Hope you're well old man
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

I heard a rumor that someone got the Inner Circle name back in Omni control....

teh sentinels is freedom

I'm holding up ok Stillian

Midol got Funcom to somehow change our other guild Outer Circle into Inner Circle so at least some of the old members are still on the roster. Really its the only reason I may pop back on to the server. My Avitars were born in Inner Circle ... It would be nice to know when the servers go down they died there as well ... even if the guild it held together by a shoe string compared to its former glory though I wouldn't be surprised if Midol built it back up ... Thanks for the heads up though Nevaru.
    Eunucha