Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Forum Upgrade

I found a problem on forums that need fixing

If you create a post and later edit it, it takes out all the "returns" from the post, even if you add them later again they get taken out.
    Editing in this way becomes a nuisance and u end up deleting your post and reposting it the propper way
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    I found a problem on forums that need fixing

If you create a post and later edit it, it takes out all the "returns" from the post, even if you add them later again they get taken out.
    Editing in this way becomes a nuisance and u end up deleting your post and reposting it the propper way
    Yes, Bekrowe and I ran into this problem earlier. If you use the Standard editor it does not occur. If you used the Enhanced WYSIWYG editor, this happens. Its on the list of bugs.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    vBulletin is PHP, not VB.
    I'd rather use NodeBB than Xenforo tbh.
    I was referring to VB = vBulletin not the scripting language but never mind.
    As for NodeBB I am not massively keen on the tile layout. But guess if I look into it more it may grow on me.

Is it possible to display join date under the avatars again? It kind of helps to know when responding to a post if its a new person to forums or a jaded vet.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567