Thread: UK player looking for Org

UK player looking for Org

Greetings, i have played AO for many years some as paid some as froob, but always loved how they game is. I have tried other games such as WOW, EVE, SWTOR and countless other free//microtransaction//subscription games and none of them really have the depth that AO has.

As such I have come back the game with my full account that has my 220/19 Crat, 212 Soldier, 110 Doc, i have all expansions (even though never played the xan one)

Im looking to join a Org that is active around UK timezones 7pm till midnight as thats when im available to play.

As for what i can offer thats the good and interesting part, im 30 years old i have done the days of tanking, DD and healing as such i just want to play with a group of friends and enjoy what the game has to offer as such im actually willing to roll a new profession should a Org need it. I can fund with grace to get it geared//Power leveled and generally not be completely stuffed.

I know the population isnt what it used to be but i dont care, find me a game with as many professions and skill combinations as AO and ill be shocked its difficulty is what i like.

I can be Clan, Omni, Neut and again i dont mind starting over if a group of people need it i just want to be able to log in and not have a 2-4 hour time where i play solo due to LFT dead or people refusing to do anything other than kite teams.

Thanks in advance

Hey Spirit are currently recruiting. We are a highly active org, looking for good players to join us. If you are intrested, send a tell to me, and we can have a chat and see if we can work something out.
    President of The M.I.A. Squad - The org that promise nothing, and delivers!

Tomifix 220/30 Fixer, Timifox 220/30 Shade, Doktorlege 220/30 Doc, Dontfearme 220/30 Keeper, Icdeadppl 220/30 TS Trader, Diedfromlag 220/30 Soldier, Lootitall 220/30 Crat
    And too many other alts.

Sounds good, ill be online tonight and also alot over next coupel days

Athen Paladins is currently recruiting, we have a large player base in your time zone. on average at the earliest time you mentioned there is usually 20+ of us online. Just about every night we have raids scheduled as well as alien city raids during most parts of the day. Interested, then check us out at www.athenpaladins.org
    Last edited by furymaster; Sep 7th, 2014 at 02:40:10.
    Carpdiem 220 Martial Artist - Bellatrix 220 Fixer
    Furymaster 220 Meta Physicist - Manhandle 215 Enforcer

Proud General of Athen Paladins - Now retired

Come check us out at www.athenpaladins.org