Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Weird looking

I think this is a great change. The fixer damage nano's were difficult to come by & now that they are useable by more classes - they would be impossible to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Ok, if it requires having all garden keys .../snip
    "A vendor had been added to the Pandemonium Gardens which sells Rare nano crystals, this npc is called "Greedy Shade". The Greedy Shade will sell the following nano crystals to anyone who has all garden and sanctuary keys"

Just for reference.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Bumping this thread since weird red tape is now worth 3b in GMI......

i always looked at these weird looking nanos as nice little extras which are not a necessity for pvm or pvp. of course if you have them you are more "twinked" than without. but it doesnt give you a major advantage over those who dont have it.

thats why i think it was good to have them as rare nanos and also that expensive. it is some kind of epeen if you have icrt on a lvl 150 char for example... you get my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryptophy View Post
    I for one really appreciate that FC found a credsink which is not a burden on "casuals" like doubling city rents or something. As long as the weird nanos still drop in the dungeons and handing in the cash is just a shortcut, despite all the problems with it getting creds out of the economy is super important. The QL300 clusters are an even better solution to me.

I know it lacks a sense of accomplishment to hand over creds for items but I'd so much rather farm cash through a reliable method than fight the FCRNG. FC could ofc make new quests for every item and that would be best, but if they don't have the resources to do that, plus they have this inflation problem to deal with, this is a good middle ground in my view.

One day if the credsinks prove effective, deflation happens and few people have 500m to throw around, it might actually become time-efficient to farm clusters/weirds instead of farming creds to buy them from vendors - then the fact that they are for sale will just become irrelevant.

This. On the other hand, the "should-it-be-shop-buyable-or-not", I do not know.

What I know and agree with is the above. Once credits are out of the game, then prices will go down. And at 500m a nano, people will start farming them and still farm them just because 300m will become what now is 2-3b.
    If you don't like it, quit.
    If you're staying, stop bitching about it and help.
    If you don't wanna help, at least don't hurt it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234