Thread: OTPC: Breaking news: Cora Geers to be apprehended

OTPC: Breaking news: Cora Geers to be apprehended

Per the office of Omni-Security: Cora Geers is a wanted criminal
    September 4, 29488 [Global]

The following has been received directly from Director Ivan Sergeyich, authorized for immediate distribution.

As of this date and time, Cora Geers, who has been stripped of all rank and powers under Omni-Pol, is considered a wanted criminal and should be arrested on sight.

Handle with extreme care. Notify your nearest Omni-Pol or Omni-AF office if she is spotted.

Do not attempt to apprehend alone.

Authorized,
    Director Ivan Sergeyich,
    Omni-Security, Rubi-Ka

Posting as Cora

It's Cora Jones now, and i welcome anyone to dare try and arrest me.
    Last edited by Rickston; Sep 4th, 2014 at 02:52:59. Reason: Added name
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Oh Cora i knew your day would come! This is what comes of your treacherous ways! When they permakill you i'll be dancing on your grave (assuming you get one)!
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

You know, in the end times I'm not gunna bash her.

I truly pity her, for the madness that drove her to do such harm to people.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

This is truly a tragedy for the corporation. Cora Geers was once an excellent officer and a model employee, a true asset to what makes Rubi-Ka great. We must not just forget the many things this woman has done for our planet. It would be not only in our best interests to bring her back, but in Geers' interest as well.

To quote from one of her excellent OTPC articles:
    "Today I address you, not as a Officer within Omni-Pol, nor even as an employee. But as a concerned friend. We all work for the same great Corporation, we all receive the same great benefits, we all have access to the same great services. There is one thing however, that we do not all share a liking for. A very, very small percentage of our fellow employees; sometimes become unhappy with their work. It is this time, that you need to remember that: Omni-Tek is your friend!" [OTPC "Omni-Tek Is Your Friend"; Geers, Cora (29484)]

So I plead that you would heed your own advice, Ms. Geers. I will work hard to bring you back into the corporate family and exact retribution on those that led you astray. I hope you will be remembered not for this mistake, but for your long service to Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka.

Omni-Tek Protects!
    Omni-AF

[Posted as Cora]

I was NEVER an Omni-Tek employee! I've seen the truth - why don't you ask Major Rintaro about Project Charge!

You will all pay.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

[Posted as Bubba]

Cora,

I'm going to level with you, lass. What you've seen, and what you've been a part of, is but one truth of many. Our lives are perpetually layered in truth. It is truth that the human condition we are adept at recognizing patterns. Its that thing we have been keeping with us since we shared the wilderness with animals. Its the thing that has elevated us from the nomads we were, to the civilized society we have become.

That being said, you're going to see lots of truth. Its out there, in broad and in singular strokes. You can't let others define for you what that truth is. It's in your heart, and in front of you. This is something I was waiting for you to find. You have a vast array of facts and conclusions in front of you, but pulling one out of the hundreds there is not what truth is. You could be marginalizing the truth of one or multiple people, at the expense of others or worse, yourself.

I know you've been hurt, but that hurt is the truth that drives us to continue elevating. Its okay to let it define you. I'd been doing it for years. Make a change for yourself, and what you see needs change but if you choose a path of destruction you are actually just as oppressive as the thing in which you are railing against.

Its okay to be angry. Its okay to not have all the answers. What's really wrong here is now that you've got a taste for the truth, what else is here right under your nose is missing? Has it been there all along and you just never noticed?

You could be happy again, if you give yourself the best chance to try. You have the rest of your life to make a decision about this. I think you could be doing it while you are still young, so you have the rest of your life to really enjoy it.

I became so many things, even in the face of everyone telling me it couldn't be done. I became a man, got myself a good wife, and I have two children now. One of them just started school. This is what I have now. I'm not going to be one of those pretentious parents who will sit on your shoulder and tell you that life is supposed to be about kids, but that's what I wanted so I went for it. All I'm saying is that you can live the life you want for yourself, if you have the willingness to pick and choose the battles that are going to lead you out of the darkness.

That's all there is to it, Miss Geers. I hope you make the right decision. I'm certain there's quite a few people that could benefit from your friendship.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Is there even a Cora Geers/Jones anymore? how many times has this woman been through reform and how many personalities have been in that head of hers?

Maybe beneath all the lies and prevarications there is a real Cora, but i doubt she's seen the light of day for years, i think maybe Towerblock is right and its pity she deserves
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

[Posted as Ferox "Bainzyy" Baines]

'Handle with extreme care'? 'Do not attempt to apprehend alone'?

Sssounds like a challenge...
    I like a challenge.

Her head better fetch a pretty price.
    Bainzyy - Level 220/30 Shade
    PvP-ing - RP-ing - PvMing