Thread: Tell me why this happened?

Tell me why this happened?

K I came home today and I my bro told me some 88 NT beat my 108 Enf.

Okay I have really , really had it with PVP..I thought my new armour and Ql 200 beam would make a difference but no.

Maybe it was the fact that the Enforcers worst enemy is a "root" but...

I know that Absorb Shields stop Rage fell from breaknig roots SO I never use that anymore.

Bascially what happened was a NT over rooting.

Fight starts...Root.
    Cant move...Fell rage, Fell rage...Break Root, Rooted again.
    And so on...

I need enough nano to do Mongo bash whish is my only heal...and Challenger which makes no difference.

So what this NT did basically was....
    Root ... Do a nano shot his gun, root....nano gun root nano gun.

Nano + gun thats like having two attacks He also hit me for 500.

despite having well over 4k HP with mongo b4 the fight, I still go owned big time.

I ran out of nano, No option..just sit rooted and die.

Tell me....
    why does this sound unfair..hell yeah you have LOW Hp.
    But as many have said before Nt's are like the Artillery, long range powerful nanos, yeah well.

If I do get close to one, if I "ever" do..I take most of them to half HP.

That is WHY they root so good.

But 99% OF the time I never get to hit a NT becuase I am rooted to easily...an the use of roots during pvp..god.

Its like root root root.

How long is a recharge on those nanos anyway?
    I wish they would at least gives us a move once Fell rage breaks it..or at least not get rooted when fell rage is in progress.

On or the other..it just insit funny not being able to fight back.
    Do not even talk to me about dots...
    I might as well stand in setting cement and cast Fell rage over which does 12 dmg for 22 seconds every second over and over until I die.

Yeah Im moaning..I never really have this bad but...
    an 88 Nt.
    Hehe...I feel So crap.
    I got new implants yeterday too

Seem all not worth it.

Also I keep hearing enfs are only good at high levels when they start to actually do "dmg"

It does kinda piss me off when you do spend hours leveling to Try and get good, use money on implants and over priced armour in trade chat and not to mention my hammer which is of top ql.

Only time and more Testing Can tell.

;/

Talking

CONGRATS to the clever NT.

He used is abilities to kill u, if u could get in range to kill him he would have been dead, so at the end that NT did PvP well, he did not alow u to get within range.

So congrats again to the nt, that shows the NT comunity whining about not being able to kill in PvP.

And btw lvl 108 tvs 88is not that big of an advantage....only 10 lvl if u count in the cap that happens at lvl 82.

Heck a lvl 75 Traders was owning a lvl 130'ich nt a cpl weeks ago.

Just fight fixers instead. Our roots don't work for crap and even when they do, when we shoot you we break our own roots. Yay!

No matter, I killed him

And I had my Agro bar at 50%
    I didnt have my Shield on and didnt do dimach.

Fell rage broke first time, I ran up to him...Mongo..
    Slam...550....slam..600
    Dead.

Strange how one day he owns me, and the next, I do to him.
    :/

As for not letting me in range..

1st Time I oculd not even hit him....that sux.

If you are wearing tank armor, take if off for PvP. The effect of your armor is doubled already and you are better off with more nano to heal yourself. Get a lower level Decus coat if you want a little extra AC for PvP.
    An NT should have a VERY hard time killing an enforcer with just nukes and an even harder time if he has to spend a lot of nanopoints on roots.

What enforcer wears tanks these days?
    All i see them wearing are coats.
    And the title cap at 82 isnt written in stone
    my engineer reached it at 81 :/
    being nanomage as an engineer helped a ton in getting higher stats for pets than a solitus
    Title caps are different for different breeds
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

LOL, Frodur, you were a bit quick on that one... cause roots break far to easy, so the second fight is what happens 95% of the time. THe first fight was an exception.
    NT phone HOME!!

Hehe. i know...
    And roots are not suposed to be none break....

Abd i was not to quick, i'm just giving that 82 nt that killed an 108 enforcer some cred :-)

You were a bit quick on the "whining" part...
    NT phone HOME!!

No I dont wear a TANK lol.
    Hanshiii!!!!

Red face

Hehe???

Whining?
    Did i whine? hmm....can't see i did that....
    I just stated that lvl is not all there is into it.

Who would like to get hit by a Q200 hammer ? Thats what I would do against melee attackers, however I add a snare, greatly reduce speed. Root breaks easy, Snare doesnt !

There is something need to be done with nano resist, player with high NR should be able to resist or self break root in short period of time. Same thing to pet, pet has like 0 resist.

A low ql root can be casted too easily, 90% succesful rate for me and I could chain cast 20 times before I run out of nano lol !

Is this a NT actually complaing of a root being too good or Am I seeing things?

You are seeing things... He is obviously not NT, cause he uses snares, not roots. Nano Resist works very good, but if you want it to be effective, your NR need to be higher than the root/snarers nano attack skill, just as evades need to be high to be effective against hits.

Roots are way to easy to break, the exploits are many, snare i dont know about, but if what you say is true, then roots should be more like snares, harder to break.
    NT phone HOME!!

hey look cloud is whining again, this time it is NT's
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

what do u expect fool?

as a nt i am level 148 i have 2700 hp self buffed and all 200 implants and maxed abilities when it coems to life.

do u think for one second a nt is not going to root you?

sure mister enforver run up and hit me while i tank and cast my 4 secodn combined attak/recharge nukes taht hit for crap damage.

what did u want that nt to do?

complaining about a root for a nt is like a nt complaining that u shouldnt be able to use mongo.

one final word on the subject

STFU and stop whiinning

Originally posted by besheba
    what do u expect fool?

as a nt i am level 148 i have 2700 hp self buffed and all 200 implants and maxed abilities when it coems to life.

do u think for one second a nt is not going to root you?

sure mister enforver run up and hit me while i tank and cast my 4 secodn combined attak/recharge nukes taht hit for crap damage.

what did u want that nt to do?

complaining about a root for a nt is like a nt complaining that u shouldnt be able to use mongo.

one final word on the subject

STFU and stop whiinning
    Jeez Besheba, Take it easy... I swear I saw sweat beads coming off your forhead.

secondly,

It is pretty random as to how roots and such stick. I try to pick on Enforcers and MA's because I know they have no ranged attack. Rooting is a way of life as an NT, it's just about all we have left.

/petition can we get a spell check on the Forums?

FFS DO YOU NOT READ THE TOPIC TITLE..

TELL ME WHY, NOT ACCUSE ME OF MOANING.

Jesus Christ!

Also...Im just wanting to know why after doing about 6+ fell rages I still am stuck on the floor.
    I asked, why....

Why why why why why do you get it?

Why?

Why?

No buts!

No godamn STFU cloud you moaner...

I asked..

WHY?

Its just because you suck and are the biggest whiner ever in these boards.
    NT phone HOME!!