Thread: Legends of Rubi-Ka

Legends of Rubi-Ka

This might be the PvP thread to rule them all. I'm trying to put some life into these quiet forums. This has nothing to do with the fact that I have stupid amounts of free time at work, I even formatted this thread with COLORS! If this thread fails, at least I still got paid. By the way, you do not need to make your post as pretty as mine. This list surprisingly took me longer than anticipated, so keep that in mind if you plan on creating your own list. If you don't have nostalgic happy memories while making your own list, STOP and move on with your life.

Rule #1: Post a list of every profession.

Step #2: Pick one player per side and profession, excluding Neutrals, that you honestly believe to be the best player to ever do it time and time again. Yes, only one player per side and profession, excluding Neutrals. Try to be as fair and unbiased as possible.

Rule #3: Must be in the time frame of 2007-2010. Why this time frame? This was shortly after LE was released and the time period, though short, when the game was at its most balanced state. I didn't pick 2006 (the actual year when LE came out) because it took a few months before the damage cap was reduced to 30%, NT Jobe nukes, stun procs, etc. were fixed. This was also the era when every profession was PvP'ing and there were still multiple unique setups for basically every profession. I have discussed this amongst multiple friends and rivals throughout the years and it seems everyone falls into accord with me. Alas, this is the time frame for this list.

Rule #4: (I have edited this rule to fit the preferences on how the majority of RK2 players like to duel) Players picked must have actually dueled consistently during this time frame. Only toe to toe regardless of profession. No sneaking. No outside buffs, unless it is 12 Man, DB 1, DB 2, Alappaa.

Quote to think of when making your list: It isn't about who did it first, it's about who did it right.

List Format:
    Profession
    Omni Player Name - *Reason for choosing/not choosing player not required, but appreciated.
    Clan Player Name - *Reason for choosing/not choosing player not required, but appreciated.

Here is an empty list to go off by if you please...

Adventurer:

Agent:

Bureaucrat:

Doctor:

Enforcer:

Engineer:

Fixer:

Keeper:

Martial Artist:

Meta-Physicist:

Nano-Technician:

Shade:

Soldier:

Trader:

Adventurer: ****e Girls

Agent: ****e Girls

Bureaucrat: ****e Girls

Doctor: ****e Girls

Enforcer: ****e Girls

Engineer: ****e Girls

Fixer: ****e Girls

Keeper: ****e Girls

Martial Artist: ****e Girls

Meta-Physicist: ****e Girls

Nano-Technician: ****e Girls

Shade: ****e Girls

Soldier: ****e Girls

Trader: ****e Girls

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    Adventurer: ****e Girls

Agent: ****e Girls

Bureaucrat: ****e Girls

Doctor: ****e Girls

Enforcer: ****e Girls

Engineer: ****e Girls

Fixer: ****e Girls

Keeper: ****e Girls

Martial Artist: ****e Girls

Meta-Physicist: ****e Girls

Nano-Technician: ****e Girls

Shade: ****e Girls

Soldier: ****e Girls

Trader: ****e Girls
    true story
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

I demand equal representation for neutrals!
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off