Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legends of Anarchy (RK1 - TL;DR Edition)

If we're talking not necessarily the pound-for-pound all-time greatest (although some of the below were arguably that as well) but the players who were memorable and influential over their profession in PvP terms, and whose example many tried to follow.

Adventurer Glopp / Humlebien
    Agent Vasich / Obtrusive
    Bureaucrat Sterva / Puzzytehcrat
    Doctor Xobot / Dalgonia
    Enforcer Jenovia / Voyvoy
    Engineer Bucckevinn / Gotak
    Fixer Smallfoe / Tiamin
    Keeper Oyabun / Tehwired
    Martial Artist:Taikwandodo / Arnalou
    Meta-Physicist Highsummoner / Noone666
    Nano-Technician Uoham / Nanoinstance
    Shade Silentslash / Majkah
    Soldier Jafter / Spritney
    Trader Shareida / Terbine

Nanoinstance ? That guy was a literally a one button triplenoob who didn't know cb existed for like a half year, even accused me of exploiting for using the nano (but he didn't know it was a nano). Normally I don't comment on other people's lists but this is horrible injustice to almost every other clan nt.

Shrug, NT was a hard category to pick the best to be honest (because I biasedly hate them as a profession), but Nanoinstance just sticks out in my mind to have dealt a lot of damage to Omnis when I fought alongside him. It seems some Omni agree..
    Quote Originally Posted by FoolishManX View Post
    Nanoinstance - Great NT meant dead Omni everywhere. Remains of Xcript.

X's entire list is just so biased I chose to ignore it completely, yours at least made more sense.

Lists are only opinions anyways atleast the ones that arent meant to troll

Honestly however i dont know every single person on that list, most of them I do and quite a few I agree were very influential and in your face noticable. The fun part is that a list of influential people is actually cooler than the people who "were the best" because you dont always find urself cheering for those that are so good. Rather you cheer for those that are an influence in your own profession and are helpful enough to teach you a thing or two if u ask for it.

Honestly im invisible in pvp myself but id like to put names out there that have been an influence from both sides to myself. Ill only list professions ive played though since saying anything about other professions from my point of view makes no sense at all because I wouldnt know the first thing of what the hard parts about them are.

Meta-Physicist: Xscript | Neverest [Both are decent to talk to and are open to talk about areas of improvement]
    Doctor: Xobot | Dalgonia [Xobot has only been a reason to get me to want to make my doctor better, but ive actually spoken to Dalgonia and he is the reason behind my setup]
    Enforcer: Rossi | Voyvoy [Rossi was fun to watch, especially when he was playing around with his healdelta setup, only an inspiration to work on my enforcer but Voyvoy is an inspiration plus someone who is nice to talk to]

As for me reaching what i want on my toons for pvp, ive never really had enough dedication which shows in my skills, kills and the time it takes me to "finish" my toons. My enforcer for instance is still not even half ready but atleast these people have inspired me to do more with these toons than my initial idea behind them. Making these toons atleast better than they would have been without the inspiration.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Meta-Physicist:
    Bolrn - I mean... If it weren't for me popping by RK2 and watching Bolrn pvp i prolly would have stoped playing MP at lvl 5, but he was just a shining star in my eyes, he was the light for my darkness, the pills for my back pain :S Bolrn, if it wasn't for you i would be lost in a world of dispear :/

Shout out to my BFF and life partner Bolrn, every1 give it up for the sexiest man beast MP there ever was/is!

<3<3<3<3<3<3 <--- lots of sideways ice creams for j00 my frand.
    Thanks alot X, this warms an old mans heart <3<3<3 <--- sideways ice creams for j00 2 my frand :S
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Hello Xcript, my man! and hello my beloved president Ixiaan and everyone else from Shadowmercs! I miss those times when we merges Shadowguard and Mercenaries and made Shadowmercs, this was the most fun period i had in ao life to be honest. we did everything and everyone feared us. ill never forget that, thanks for making that time worth being around in this game. It's good to see old legends around <3 And thanks for mentioning me Xcript, I smiled and started to think back in time, so I have to post a list my self.. please bear with me i havent played for 4-5 years so maybe I forget some names, so let me know if go on a heavy joke here :P

Adventurer Shujiro /
    Agent Ixiaan / Srompu
    Bureaucrat Sterva
    Doctor /
    Enforcer Behehe /
    Engineer /
    Fixer / Tiamin
    Keeper / Tehwired
    Martial Artist:I want to say me but I don't know, I dont need an epeen boost, but maybe I was one of not many who managed to play an MA good after LE / Dodoo
    Meta-Physicist Highsummoner Xcript
    Shade /
    Soldier Heartless888 / Spritney
    Trader Strupstad /

Best Tl5 enf of all time - Stiftmeistr haha I miss swinging those axes with this beasty trox!

****, I cant remember more to put on the list ATM.. haha I have forgotten all the good legends out there, sadly but true.. will update the list if i come over some good names, feel free to help me on that...

/greetings from the original Snoop! peace and love everybody! <3
    Last edited by Sleekyz; Sep 4th, 2014 at 10:08:53.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Every single name in this thread are the people that tried to copy from the people the greats were copied by.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I wish I knew the true list like Kinkstaah does. That must be some OG shizzle. *swoons*

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Every single name in this thread are the people that tried to copy from the people the greats were copied by.
    Even Tia? Harsh, man.

lol this reminded me of something.
    In the bery early days of ao i was the first omni TL 4 fixer to reach novice. I was lvl 136 using a snakemaster, (i was the first shotgun fixer, makyla and others copied me switching from suppressors, argulace called me an idiot for trying snakemaster) but i was fighting and killing 200's at the time in 2h0 pvp. anyways first time i met strom he was using some smg, so i quickly sent him to reclaim. funny thing was a few days later i see him again in 2h0 using a snakemaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Soju View Post
    lol this reminded me of something.
    In the bery early days of ao i was the first omni TL 4 fixer to reach novice. I was lvl 136 using a snakemaster, (i was the first shotgun fixer, makyla and others copied me switching from suppressors, argulace called me an idiot for trying snakemaster) but i was fighting and killing 200's at the time in 2h0 pvp. anyways first time i met strom he was using some smg, so i quickly sent him to reclaim. funny thing was a few days later i see him again in 2h0 using a snakemaster.
    Breaking news, Stromm was once a 14 year old noob, and you probably taught him something.

i was the first lvl 140 shade who maxed run speed
    the rest of you copy/paste me
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Healflamer for best doc ever!!1
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Quote Originally Posted by Beamlord View Post
    Pardon me taking this maybe to an extreme, but it says *PVP Legends* and to an old timer those are older players who's names caused shivers when I just started getting into the pvp range and the game was relatively new and exciting and and..
    This is not a list because I forgot probably more than half of the nicknames. It's been awhile.
    So just a few names that stuck in my memory despite what, 12 years? Holy sh...t :O

adv: Patk
    agent: Zerosignal (?), Cortez
    doc: Letah
    enf: Combateer, Supersoly
    NT: Ziel
    Trader: Nerfmee
    Fixer: Insida, Stromm
    Soldier: Garv
    MA: Rekido
    you forgot gunnandahalf for nt
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    If we're talking not necessarily the pound-for-pound all-time greatest (although some of the below were arguably that as well) but the players who were memorable and influential over their profession in PvP terms, and whose example many tried to follow.
    If you ever have free time and want to spend it on this thread, make a list of the pound for pound greatest PvP'ers of the era I presented. Try to be as fair as possible if you ever end up doing it. I actually tried to be and I keep on changing people on my list. Changed it like 4 times now.

The list you posted is fine, but it has no relevancy to this thread. No one can argue or debate someone who was "memorable and influential" to you.

The most influential MP for me would be Jarapinal, hardly PvP'ed but he almost basically held my hand when it came to twinking and learning my profession. You can't argue that, you can't debate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Nanoinstance ? That guy was a literally a one button triplenoob who didn't know cb existed for like a half year, even accused me of exploiting for using the nano (but he didn't know it was a nano). Normally I don't comment on other people's lists but this is horrible injustice to almost every other clan nt.
    I hate the NT profession. Constant Barrage being one of the most unbalanced, over powered, and broken things to ever touch this game. That said, I don't think anyone should pretend like Nanoistance wasn't miles ahead of every other NT on RK1 during this era. Then, after the server merge, I met another Clan NT, from RK2, who would make Nanoinstance look like a random NT. Mdfkr (I am sure I got his name wrong), who I still call "Seo" from before his name change, played NT at a God-like level. As an example, at Tara he came into Lair alone versus 25ish Omni. It literally took them 30 seconds before the Omni zerg was able to take him down. It was beautiful. I was just thankful he was on the RK2 server during this time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    X's entire list is just so biased I chose to ignore it completely, yours at least made more sense.
    Right, but I keep on changing it and am actually trying to be as unbiased as possible. That's the best I can do. Now there are 2 Punkettes instead of just one. Gimme Clan Engi names, I remember there being a ton I just can not remember one specific name!

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Meta-Physicist: Xscript | Neverest [Both are decent to talk to and are open to talk about areas of improvement]
    I can't speak for the other people you named, but for me, Jarapinal was the reason I tried to help my fellow MP's regardless of faction, especially post our LoX nerf.

How did it feel becoming irrelevant once the game became somewhat balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Breaking news, Stromm was once a 14 year old noob, and you probably taught him something.
    That's exactly what I am saying though. Stromm and Tia get all the credit for the build that many fixers were already creating. My fixer was similar at first glance yet completely different in the fine details from what all the other Fixers ran during the golden era and during the current era in which I played it in. I built a generic setup while rolling a Fixer, and while leveling, Sal tweeked it in hopes of trying something different. Most Fixers and I mean like 90% of Fixers would attempt copying our unique NM uber builds but they all ultimately failed and either they stopped PvP'ing or went back to another breed. There wasn't a Fixer playing I couldn't perk/beat. From these old praising standards, Sal should get all the respected glory. But there was also Humle's Fix. Same basic idea, but flawed in key areas. How about Cred? When it came to dueling, he might of played dirty but he had a scary swap game. I'm not saying Tia shouldn't get any praise for speeding up the completion of the meta-Fixer build, but it seems like he is praised for creating a puzzle instead of for finishing it, like many other people for the many other professions did like just like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    Hello Xcript, my man! and hello my beloved president Ixiaan and everyone else from Shadowmercs! I miss those times when we merges Shadowguard and Mercenaries and made Shadowmercs, this was the most fun period i had in ao life to be honest. we did everything and everyone feared us. ill never forget that, thanks for making that time worth being around in this game. It's good to see old legends around <3 And thanks for mentioning me Xcript, I smiled and started to think back in time, so I have to post a list my self.. please bear with me i havent played for 4-5 years so maybe I forget some names, so let me know if go on a heavy joke here :P

Adventurer Shujiro /
    Agent Ixiaan / Srompu
    Bureaucrat Sterva
    Doctor /
    Enforcer Behehe /
    Engineer /
    Fixer / Tiamin
    Keeper / Tehwired
    Martial Artist:I want to say me but I don't know, I dont need an epeen boost, but maybe I was one of not many who managed to play an MA good after LE / Dodoo
    Meta-Physicist Highsummoner Xcript
    Shade /
    Soldier Heartless888 / Spritney
    Trader Strupstad /

Best Tl5 enf of all time - Stiftmeistr haha I miss swinging those axes with this beasty trox!

****, I cant remember more to put on the list ATM.. haha I have forgotten all the good legends out there, sadly but true.. will update the list if i come over some good names, feel free to help me on that...

/greetings from the original Snoop! peace and love everybody! <3
    Oh you sexy bish! Hope you're doing well and staying out of jail!

The list you posted is fine, but it has no relevancy

Also, Neophyte > Ermosa and Equis (both in skill and time)
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    Also, Neophyte > Ermosa and Equis (both in skill and time)
    Easy now. I will give you that your prime was in 2014. Also, that was the most I ever seen you PvP until Sal and I lost our rust. I'd also say you were the best Fixer on Clan side in 2014, along with Cred.

You gave me a good fight versus my Fixer once. This was the closest to a 1v1 I ever had with you. It was actually really fun. I got you to 5% then some Agent would pop out from sneaking and CH you, then I would insta-splat him soon there after. The Agent was able to save/heal you like 4 times before I ultimately had to bail from the duo Fixer and Agent damage. Agent AS will eventually wear any fixer down.

I put in that work. /flex

If you ever have free time and want to spend it on this thread, make a list of the pound for pound greatest PvP'ers of the era I presented. Try to be as fair as possible if you ever end up doing it. I actually tried to be and I keep on changing people on my list. Changed it like 4 times now.

The list you posted is fine, but it has no relevancy to this thread. No one can argue or debate someone who was "memorable and influential" to you.

The most influential MP for me would be Jarapinal, hardly PvP'ed but he almost basically held my hand when it came to twinking and learning my profession. You can't argue that, you can't debate it.

I hate the NT profession. Constant Barrage being one of the most unbalanced, over powered, and broken things to ever touch this game. That said, I don't think anyone should pretend like Nanoistance wasn't miles ahead of every other NT on RK1 during this era. Then, after the server merge, I met another Clan NT, from RK2, who would make Nanoinstance look like a random NT. Mdfkr (I am sure I got his name wrong), who I still call "Seo" from before his name change, played NT at a God-like level. As an example, at Tara he came into Lair alone versus 25ish Omni. It literally took them 30 seconds before the Omni zerg was able to take him down. It was beautiful. I was just thankful he was on the RK2 server during this time frame.

Right, but I keep on changing it and am actually trying to be as unbiased as possible. That's the best I can do. Now there are 2 Punkettes instead of just one. Gimme Clan Engi names, I remember there being a ton I just can not remember one specific name!

I can't speak for the other people you named, but for me, Jarapinal was the reason I tried to help my fellow MP's regardless of faction, especially post our LoX nerf.

How did it feel becoming irrelevant once the game became somewhat balanced?

That's exactly what I am saying though. Stromm and Tia get all the credit for the build that many fixers were already creating. My fixer was similar at first glance yet completely different in the fine details from what all the other Fixers ran during the golden era and during the current era in which I played it in. I built a generic setup while rolling a Fixer, and while leveling, Sal tweeked it in hopes of trying something different. Most Fixers and I mean like 90% of Fixers would attempt copying our unique NM uber builds but they all ultimately failed and either they stopped PvP'ing or went back to another breed. There wasn't a Fixer playing I couldn't perk/beat. From these old praising standards, Sal should get all the respected glory. But there was also Humle's Fix. Same basic idea, but flawed in key areas. How about Cred? When it came to dueling, he might of played dirty but he had a scary swap game. I'm not saying Tia shouldn't get any praise for speeding up the completion of the meta-Fixer build, but it seems like he is praised for creating a puzzle instead of for finishing it, like many other people for the many other professions did like just like him.

Oh you sexy bish! Hope you're doing well and staying out of jail!
    Oh so people know that? ok ya im doing well and hope I wont go there again, I learned my lesson :-D I got fulltime job and got a girlfriend ive been together with now for 1,5 years

so..when do we play ao again ? I miss it
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Talking about agents ... I used to fight Ssen17 and Siredmund a lot and loved it.

and ...

Srompu is a doctor.
    ||| 220/30 MA - "Hellangel" |||
    ||| 220/30 Doc - "Leontynka" ||| 220/30 Crat - "Qanel"
    ||| 220/30 Fix - "Sure" ||| 220/30 Keeper - "Haqa"
    ||| 220/30 Enf - "Renai" ||| 172/24 Adv - "Partyzanka"
    ||| 220/30 Adv - "Dadey" ||| 150/20 MA - "Juda"
    ||| 220/30 Engi - "Hatatitla" ||| 110/12 ENF - "Peklo"
    ||| 220/30 NT - "Kituska" ||| 95/10 NT - "Piddltlipatz"
    ||| [Come Get Some] |||

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast