Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legends of Anarchy (RK1 - TL;DR Edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    If you would like to point out how i am hurt that I'm not on the list go for it, would enjoy to see with what you come up with.
    I'll try to go over your things quickly because I want debate, but it's starting to seem like you are frustrated now.
    Diary? Yes? If you can honestly remember that from the top of your head either you
    A. Have no life, and don't do anything interesting enough to forget about AO memories.
    B. You are absolutely in love with me, and always remember things about me, and what I do.
    This is an example of being hurt. You responded without thinking. I clearly said I don’t remember you pre-merge. Apparently you remember SM from over 4 years ago, but me remembering something that happened last year makes me an obsessive loser.
    I was being foolish saying I killed you guys with a naked shade, because quite frankly it made you reply back to me, showing that you indeed do care that I dare talk about your friends in a bad way.

and I never stated i was good, I infact state that I am a terrible pvper, but I would rather be a terrible pvper and tell everyone that, then be a terrible pvper and make legends of anarchy posts about myself, stating even more so, on how much I suck at pvp.
    Oh, so you lied about killing people. Wait, when have I defended anyone else other than myself? But if you have any constructive criticisms, I’ll gladly defend this list CLAN and OMNI alike if you want to question my picks in a calm and healthy demeanor.
    The fact that you are sticking up for some of the worst pvpers in this game, is awesome!
    Are you still only referring to the Omni’s on my list? Dat roleplay.
    Ask yourself, Have you and your ''4'' friends ever did ''Solo'' pvp ''self?''
    Have you and your ''4'' friends ever actually died and not cried in orgchat for 6 more people?
    Have you and your ''4'' friends ever logged in and just flagged without prepin for 30-60 mins?
    Have you and your ''4'' friends ever just logged in and enjoyed yourself, and not act like the god you think you are?
    Have you ever (This is good ;D) ate subway? Its pretty decent.
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes, but hardly. Yes, though it’s gets old after a day.
    I will actually take the time and answer them for you. No,You haven't because you are the legends of anarchy, for that I am sorry for disobeying you.
    Btw, teach me how to pvp?
    Oh dang it! I wish I would of read this next part and not answered them myself. I can't teach you how to play shade. But, I am pretty sure you just predrain, then MR gank w/e you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    Lol, how could you be on RK1, and do any kind of PvP and not know about Poko?
    It's been at least 4 years assuming he was playing until the day I quit. I only remember the good players though, not randoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Yeah, im also Default1025, Imaganker, Franklucas,Battleprod, and 124 alts you dont know.

Who are you exactly?
    X.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    I didn't insult it.
    Look back at my message and tell me what I said wasn't true
    Blue... your old BotB posts look almost identical to mine in terms of Omni and Clan. You are being rather silly. I have told you all in one of my rules, if you can't let go of your past drama, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Now this thread is interesting!
    I know, though I have to admit I did put effort into this 10/10 thread. But, this is my first post outside of work so technically I'm not getting paid to post. Worst AO related day ever.

Quote Originally Posted by FoolishManX View Post
    Blue... your old BotB posts look almost identical to mine in terms of Omni and Clan. You are being rather silly. I have told you all in one of my rules, if you can't let go of your past drama, move on.
    Bro-beans.
    Read my post. I said it was a good list
    There is no drama.

Dr. X? Xzibit? DMX?
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Should rename to 'Legends in the time that ShadowMercs were active'
    Description: Shout out to most of my orgmates.
    Back hand - At first it sounds like the issue is the timeline, then it switches into implying that I only picked my org mates for the soul reason that they were my org mates. Even though SM wasn't around for half this timeline. Hell, I don't even think I was back into SG for half of '07, let alone ever having thoughts about Omni losing towers, which led to Omni zerglings quitting and the few remaining organizations to band together (SM forming in the end months of '09).

That being said, it is a good list
    Compliment - So we agree on the majority of my list.

Bro-beans.
    Read my post. I said it was a good list
    There is no drama.
    I'm not trying for drama. I'm just trying to understand what you meant is all.

Dr. X? Xzibit? DMX?
    I specifically made a RK2 thread for dueling (toe to toe and outside world buffs allowed, just like the majority of you guys like it). Stop trolling here, please.

sorry guys to dissapoint you but i'm no.1 at all profs (clan and omni too)
    now i'm working on neuts
    thx
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Is it that time of the year again, when someone needs a confidence boost?
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I specifically made a RK2 thread for dueling (toe to toe and outside world buffs allowed, just like the majority of you guys like it). Stop trolling here, please.
    Nvm, just logged in and checked your alts list, LOL(caps needed)

Im outta here!
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

what a pointless thread.

/remove please gm
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    sorry guys to dissapoint you but i'm no.1 at all profs (clan and omni too)
    now i'm working on neuts
    thx
    Nerf!

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Is it that time of the year again, when someone needs a confidence boost?
    Click here to see what you should do if you still have bottled up animosity toward video-game rivals almost half a decade later! Quick and painless results!

Nvm, just logged in and checked your alts list, LOL(caps needed)

Im outta here!
    I would of ran out with embarrassment if I was you, too. But if you would of actually read my list, you would of found out the names of at least two of my toons and the profession of a third. But, that's on me since I'm trying my best to reply to everything posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy1 View Post
    what a pointless thread.

/remove please gm
    Says you, I'm resurrecting these forums! But seriously, you, Ix, and Vasich are probably going to be the only Omni agents named. You might even take the cake if people start making their own lists since it's clear people haven't let go of past animosity. I doubt more lists will be made though because it seems like people are too afraid to make their own lists and have those views questioned/debated.

Says you, I'm resurrecting these forums! But seriously, you, Ix, and Vasich are probably going to be the only Omni agents named. You might even take the cake if people start making their own lists since it's clear people haven't let go of past animosity. I doubt more lists will be made though because it seems like people are too afraid to make their own lists and have those views questioned/debated.
    Thanks. Obtrusive was why I rolled my agent, Vasich was why I made a defensive agent, and Ix was the only one to give me a good duel. Miss the good ol days.

P.S. Sromp best clan agent by far.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

It's been at least 4 years assuming he was playing until the day I quit. I only remember the good players though, not randoms.
    Well that's obviously not true, I'm pretty confident you remember me, and I wouldn't classify myself as a good player (in terms of PvP. I can slay virtual dragons with the best of em)

Thanks. Obtrusive was why I rolled my agent, Vasich was why I made a defensive agent, and Ix was the only one to give me a good duel. Miss the good ol days.

P.S. Sromp best clan agent by far.
    Heh, the main reason I rolled MP was because I wanted to cast Quantum Wings.
    Zniki is another Clan Agent that came to mind shortly after posting my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Well that's obviously not true, I'm pretty confident you remember me, and I wouldn't classify myself as a good player (in terms of PvP. I can slay virtual dragons with the best of em)
    You're probably right. I should of said I don't remember randoms. I remember Provision and even though he was trash, he wasn't a random.

But, you were different. You used to troll me very frequently on forums without me having a single clue who you were or even having met you. From what I remember, I only met you once in-game and that was in a BS. If you were just a random MP, you wouldn't have died more than once from me.
    Last edited by FoolishManX; Aug 28th, 2014 at 16:02:09. Reason: Grammatical Error

Heh, the main reason I rolled MP was because I wanted to cast Quantum Wings.
    Zniki is another Clan Agent that came to mind shortly after posting my list.

Zniki, Newarrival, and some trox I can't recall the name atm were all above average.

Sromp still takes the #1 spot
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Eh another "these are my friends" list.

/org kick Xcript

Zniki, Newarrival, and some trox I can't recall the name atm were all above average.

Sromp still takes the #1 spot
    Don't think I can recall ever meeting a good Atrox Agent. Unless you are swapping I don't see the point in playing Agent as an Atrox. Then again, maybe it just wasn't done right.

Yeah, Srompu needed a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Eh another "these are my friends" list.

/org kick Xcript
    For Omni NT, you were the only other name I thought of, but I wanted to try to avoid "OMG you picked a PUNK" drama completely ignoring how much my org was hated as well! I honestly thought naming myself in my list was going to be the only backlash I was going to receive. Silly me didn't think there would still be animosity so many years later.

Plus, you're a solid 6 so it was easy to not pick you. Trololo!

When did you move to the southern hemisphere, your 9 is upside down

Ofc picking Punks should be in the rules, as forbidden. Can't mix gods with men.

This game is fun still.

Please log in and PvP IN GAME, and not on forums. Thank you.

Also, the "Let it Go" link was hilarious.

I never quite understood why people got so angry about this game. 8p

Graviuz, Ssilly, Dynamic, Intentional, Ignoramus, Nastjenka, Narrichimaru, Omigawd, Curseddocie, Goldendrake, Aussieborn, Kariama, Motaso, Savona, Cryfreman are all people that I miss when I think about oldschool PvP.

Not all of them PvPed, but were all good friends of mine. Hope to see em around one day. 8)
    Last edited by Herkulease; Aug 29th, 2014 at 02:12:04.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Someone needs to poke omigawd and make her come back, it's been several months since she's logged in :/
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

You all pretty much suck.

Its fun ig atm.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

When did you move to the southern hemisphere, your 9 is upside down
    In-game 8, maybe. After a case of beer and my monitor is turned off. Dat burn!

Ofc picking Punks should be in the rules, as forbidden. Can't mix gods with men.
    That sounds like something I would say!

Quote Originally Posted by Herkulease View Post
    This game is fun still.

Please log in and PvP IN GAME, and not on forums. Thank you.

Also, the "Let it Go" link was hilarious.

I never quite understood why people got so angry about this game. 8p

Graviuz, Ssilly, Dynamic, Intentional, Ignoramus, Nastjenka, Narrichimaru, Omigawd, Curseddocie, Goldendrake, Aussieborn, Kariama, Motaso, Savona, Cryfreman are all people that I miss when I think about oldschool PvP.

Not all of them PvPed, but were all good friends of mine. Hope to see em around one day. 8)
    In SM, "8)" was called "The Herk."

I logged in a few days ago, spent like 10 minutes remembering how to buff, then 4 minutes flagged. Then a shade attacked me from sneak and kept me stunned for like 10 seconds until I died (breaks from AO build up rust). That's when I remembered that this game has become a gank for be ganked game.

I used to periodically look for Omigawd's videos but was never every able to find his arena trolling videos. Those were funny from what I remember. Find me them, Herk!

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post
    Someone needs to poke omigawd and make her come back, it's been several months since she's logged in :/
    Omigawd was that Soldier who used to troll arena duels by swap alpha'ing people, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    You all pretty much suck.

Its fun ig atm.
    Not as much as your mother!
    A mom joke, nice.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast