Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legends of Anarchy (RK1 - TL;DR Edition)

Legends of Anarchy (RK1 - TL;DR Edition)

This might be the PvP thread to rule them all. I'm trying to put some life into these quiet forums. This has nothing to do with the fact that I have stupid amounts of free time at work, I even formatted this thread with COLORS! If this thread fails, at least I still got paid. By the way, you do not need to make your post as pretty as mine. This list surprisingly took me longer than anticipated, so keep that in mind if you plan on creating your own list. If you don't have nostalgic happy memories while making your own list, STOP and move on with your life.

Rule #1: Post a list of every profession.

Step #2: Pick one player per side and profession, excluding Neutrals, that you honestly believe to be the best player to ever do it time and time again. Yes, only one player per side and profession, excluding Neutrals. Try to be as fair and unbiased as possible.

Rule #3: Must be in the time frame of 2007-2010. Why this time frame? This was shortly after LE was released and the time period, though short, when the game was at its most balanced state. I didn't pick 2006 (the actual year when LE came out) because it took a few months before the damage cap was reduced to 30%, NT Jobe nukes, stun procs, etc. were fixed. This was also the era when every profession was PvP'ing and there were still multiple unique setups for basically every profession. I have discussed this amongst multiple friends and rivals throughout the years and it seems everyone falls into accord with me. Alas, this is the time frame for this list.

Rule #4: Players picked must have actually PvP'ed consistently, preferably alone or in small groups of 2-3, in all of the following: Cities (TG, Rome G, OA, WA, Tir, Borealis, ICC), Battle-Station, Roamed/Defended Tower Fields. I excluded duels since they are too constrictive.

Quote to think of when making your list: It isn't about who did it first, it's about who did it right.

List Format:
    Profession
    Omni Player Name - *Reason for choosing/not choosing player not required, but appreciated.
    Clan Player Name - *Reason for choosing/not choosing player not required, but appreciated.

I'll start...

Adventurer:
    Shujiro - We all know Adv's can do it all, so standing out as an Adv is harder to do. But, Shuj found a way to make this profession his and only his. He was years ahead in skill yet never had close to an endgame setup until a few weeks before we quit AO, but that was never an excuse for him and one of the few people to really show skill is greater than gear.
    No Clan - I was close to putting TheDevil as the adv for Clans, but looking back with unbiased eyes, I could not recall a single time I ever fought him alone. Once I started playing 1hb Enf, TheDevil went ranged, along with every Adv, and stopped sticking out and he became just another squishy Adv in the crowd of Clans. Don't mistake this with disrespect, because I still think you were one of the best leaders Clans ever had, but this isn't a list for the best leaders.

Agent:
    Ixiaan - One of the few people I was honestly grateful was on my side. I used to hate fighting Agents on my MP with a burning passion, Ix included. It wasn't until we started dueling regularly and Ix giving me tips and pointers for how to fight Agents that I was finally able to beat him. Once I was able to beat Ix, every other single Agent and their fathers were free points. Until I met this next guy...
    Srompu - There were only 2 names for Clan Agents threats that ever come to mind when I think about this era of PvP. That would be Newarrival and Srompu. The reason I chose Srompu over Newarrival is because after getting advice from Ix, even the biggest Agent threat at the time, Newarrival, faded away. Then Srompu had to ruin everything by using everything in his toolset along with his brain.

Bureaucrat:
    Sterva - "Better than the original." Always insulted over the same one thing for a steady 9 years now, maybe more, but no one could ever insult his PvP talent, because he was unmatched. Loved solo PvP, hated being teamed. Let's not forget why Crats hated him, he pushed heavily on the removal of stun procs. For that, the AO population thanks you.
    Puzzytehcrat - Sheesh, his debuffing shout scripts were annoying but you actually knew what you were doing. You weren't the first person to do a remod setup, but you were the first and only one to do it right.

Doctor:
    Temor - I wasn't the first person to play Doc correctly, but I was part of the 1%, if that, that actually used their Doc's to heal to heal others instead of playing selfishly. My org mates/faction wouldn't team with me because I made it too boring for them due to removing a fear of death and at first I hated it, running alone and never getting "rewarded with points." This was until I got so good at "Alt-Tabbing" and assisting people with heals that I never had to be in a team to go rounds of BS without a single Omni dying. I got so good at healing that literally every Clan reperked into Freak Strength to try and take me down at towers. Then it got to the point where even 3 chained Freak Strength perks weren't enough for teams to kill me consistently.
    Dalgonia (Pre-Ban) - The first Doc to play their profession correctly, in terms of playing the Doc role. Out of all the Clans in the history of AO, Dalg was easily the most feared person to see on the field for every single SM member. The SM crew would almost always team if we saw you in a PvP playfield. Why? Not only were you an incredible Doc who would change the tides of battles, but you always came to fight and always gave us a run for our money. You were THY CLAN! Sadly, when you got banned, it was like Clans realized that they weren't much without a great Doc next to them. This was one of the final nails in the "SM quitting AO due to lack of PvP" coffin. It wasn't fun anymore, and without Dalg, there was no PvP unless it was Tnet vs 3 SM. It sucks that he got caught and banned, and upon his return, nothing was the same. He would die often to single people. Nonetheless, he was the only Doc to ever give me good fight. No other Docs, Omni or Clan could last like we could in fights.

Enforcer:
    Osika - Ridiculous Enf. It was between Osika and Peteroes. Peteroes proved that skill outshined gear, but Osika showed a combination of both was even better. I even wanted to name my Enf, but I only was only good with 1hb. I tried 2he in PvP and I was trash. Before 1hb, I was just another 2he MR noob.
    Herkulease - I had to pick a 2he Enf over the failures that were Clan 1hb Enfs. I could never understand why the Clan 1hb Enfs couldn't figure it out other and Voyvoy but this worked out in my favor, it allowed me to keep playing my Doc instead of retiring it right then and there like I thought I was going to have to after practicing 1hb fights with Behehe and losing 100% of them. Same thing would eventually happen with Clan SMG soldiers but that is another story. An honorable mention would have to be Voyvoy, though. She brought the OP RK2 setups into RK1. Always ahead of the pact in terms of setups. Such elegance and ferocity all intertwined. Much respect.

Engineer:
    Alcoydel - Description coming soon.™
    Wevr - Put in a random name. I know there were a lot of good clan Engi's, just can't remember their names.

Fixer:
    Togafix - I think his PvP videos can speak for themselves for those who never fought him. He wasn't afraid to die. Always beautiful to watch his craft. I wish he had more legit competition, but it wouldn't be until many years before Omni would start rolling Fixers.
    Yumemi79 - I have to be consistent. He was the best fixer and most active PvP'er. I let our most recent PvP encounters cloud how good he used to be for the time. After I played Fixer, it was hard for me to respect how the rest played them after seeing how easy and safe it was. More relevant though, I played MP, Doc, and Enf during this time frame which were hard counters to fixers. Even then he still stood out. He deserves this bracket.

Keeper:
    No Omni - Yeah, no good Omni keepers. I'm still waiting for this to change. Kingdavid and Flavio two man rushing Clan rallies was always a good laugh though. "Huehuehue!"
    Tehwired - I always call him by his soldier's name, Spritney. Anyways, he was the only Clan to put fear into my eyes when I would see him. Keepers where single handedly the most toughest profession for me to fight on MP let alone win consistently. MP toolset was about debuffing nano-skills, something Keepers seldom worry about during a fight. I really can't say much else other than everything I played, you would give me a run for my money. Nothing but good and scary fights against this guy.

Martial Artist:
    Snoopdooog - Probably the best MA of all time. Worst person to practice duels with because he didn't believe in practice duels only real fights...
    Dohtem - Whenever I think of our fights, I just remember having fun. Probably wouldn't have been as fun for me if I didn't have MP vs MA down back then. Luckily, I can see unfair matches even when I am on the top though I doubt any other MP gave him any issues like I did. Good fights, man!

Meta-Physicist:
    Xcript - I mean... this is my baby. Though, I do need to thank Highsummoner, for showing me MP's can be good in PvP. Teoretik, for showing me a NM can do it, too. Jarapinal, for guiding me through twinking. And of course...
    Neverest - He may not know it but he will be the greatest MP to ever do it in my eyes. He made threads showing how to twink during a time when getting into intelligent syms was hard. I used to watch him PvP when I was still leveling and learning. I told myself that to be the best, I would need to beat the best. He was the target to beat. He probably doesn't even remember this because I was a nobody back then, but the first time I fought him was when I was running alone in a tower field, he was doing the same. I took all his advice he had unknowing given me. I took his advice and I morphed it to fit my play style. I threw the first swing and the fight began. After a few minutes of us going back and forth from the brink of life and rez, but somehow I got him. I froze. Copied his remains and made it my logon for months. I, in my eyes, had killed the God of MP's. He is still the best to ever do it. #23 Honorable mentions to Dushal/JohnnyKay and Obtain1 (Atrox MP).

Nano-Technician:
    Uoham - Great NT meant dead Clans everywhere.
    Nanoinstance - Great NT meant dead Omni everywhere. Remains of Xcript.

Shade:
    Chaoticshade - Showed MR wasn't needed to play well.
    Can't remember the NAME - I remember it being a easy name to remember, ironically. Was it Shade/Master/Grandmaster? Something easy along those lines. First Shade to do it right. I wish I could remember his name. It was an Atrox, go figure, but he almost never used MR and instead used his tool set during a time when everyone was hugging sneak and popping out with MR. First shade to show me that my pets could be used as a weapon against me.

Soldier:
    Heartless888 - One of only two soldiers to fully alpha my MP through blockers. The only Soldier I knew who didn't swap and still kill Doc's and everything else. He made soldier seem OP without AMS and refused to die without a zerg. This came into everyone's spot light when we went NR8. Who would of known NR8 Soldier would be viable. Then the world started trying to copy him and when they failed horribly at imitating him, once they failed at cloning him, they hated him. It was crazy. It was awesome. The best Soldier to ever do it.
    Spritney - The second of two Soldiers to ever fully alpha me through blockers. Just like your keeper, you were a force to be reckoned with. And just like your keeper, you were a threat on everything I played. Toughest clan to ever do it.

Trader:
    Tradesal (Renamed to Vispa) - Even though he would became a "RK2 PvP'er" a.k.a. "dueler" in 2013-2014, it doesn't change what he did during the golden era. Who would of known he would have reached high tier status so damn quickly. Honorable mentions are Illtradeya and Strupstad. I still hate the trader tool set, though.
    No Clan - The only name I could think of that played trader well was Terbine. The original Terbine was mediocre at best, but once Yumi got a hold of this Trader and started playing it, it became dangerous. The only reason I didn't pick Terbine for the best on Clan side is because his PvP ability was never consistent. It literally would swap around days where one day it was the best trader around and the next day it would run around like a lost puppy giving out free points. If their PvP skills weren't so far apart from one another, then they would of won this title with ease.
    Last edited by FoolishManX; Sep 3rd, 2014 at 18:42:25. Reason: Grammatical Errors

Quote Originally Posted by FoolishManX View Post

Meta-Physicist:
    Xcript - I mean... this is my baby. Though, I do need to thank Highsummoner, for showing me MP's can be good in PvP. Teoretik, for showing me a NM can do it, too. Jarapinal, for guiding me through twinking. And of course...

Hmm i think i met you few time in Bs and first thing that i remember was WTF a fixer with a Riwhen!!! <3 Nice mp you got!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Should rename to 'Legends in the time that ShadowMercs were active'
    Description: Shout out to most of my orgmates.

That being said, it is a good list
    Last edited by Bluecheeze2; Aug 25th, 2014 at 22:07:01.

Soldier:
    Heartless888 - One of only two soldiers to fully alpha my MP through blockers. The only Soldier I knew who didn't swap and still kill Doc's and everything else. He made soldier seem OP without AMS and refused to die without a zerg. This came into everyone's spot light when we went NR8. Who would of known NR8 Soldier would be viable. Then the world started trying to copy him and when they failed horribly at imitating him, once they failed at cloning him, they hated him. It was crazy. It was awesome. The best Soldier to ever do it.
    Wasn't Omni for the whole period, disqualify!
    President of ShadowMercs

I miss </3888 :<
    We used to get into ventrilo all the time and bull****, actually, I miss alot of the old times in AO. That's probably the main reason I still log on even though I rarely communicate with anyone at all when I'm online now lol.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Ahh, the lesser server. Cute.
    Last edited by Spead; Aug 26th, 2014 at 07:29:46.
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Hmm i think i met you few time in Bs and first thing that i remember was WTF a fixer with a Riwhen!!! <3 Nice mp you got!
    Haha, a lot of people have made that mistake. Yeah I remember fighting a few of the toons in your signature. Good fights!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post

So you like my list but still insulted it. Sense that makes.

As for the time period, I gave a perfectly good reason as to why I picked it. If you feel otherwise, let me know why you think I'm wrong and I will defend my position.

If anything, the only null I can see that can be brought up about the selected time frame is that I should of ended it February of '09, when LoX got released. Yet, even though this is when AO shifted back to an unbalanced state and caused unique setups to disperse, this was when Clans got towers and Omni became the underdogs which made for some intense action. Plus not to mention low tier professions re-spawning and adapting to show skill can overcome high tier professions... sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixiaan View Post
    Wasn't Omni for the whole period, disqualify!
    Please, he was more Omni than me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunction View Post
    I miss </3888 :<
    We used to get into ventrilo all the time and bull****, actually, I miss alot of the old times in AO. That's probably the main reason I still log on even though I rarely communicate with anyone at all when I'm online now lol.
    I hated keepers (the 500 of them). Still do. But I completely forgot about your Keeper.... then I remembered you joined Spartans and became a PvM care bear. -____-

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Ahh, the lesser server. Cute.
    Bruh, I could perk alpha your fix with my non-MR fix. Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post

Ehh..I agree with you..

Is this list for real? Lmfao, anyone can kill people with a team of 6. No matter what life story you put under each name.You all hugged eachother, rarely pvped solo, and when you do..all of you died/cried in org chat for backup. THAT was some legend whines right there. Haha.

Anyway, have fun with your little thread

Bruh, I could perk alpha your fix with my non-MR fix. Stop.
    The sad thing is that's most definitely true! My fix is stripped bar symbs and imps
    Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Poko View Post
    Ehh..I agree with you..

Is this list for real? Lmfao, anyone can kill people with a team of 6. No matter what life story you put under each name.You all hugged eachother, rarely pvped solo, and when you do..all of you died/cried in org chat for backup. THAT was some legend whines right there. Haha.

Anyway, have fun with your little thread
    Like when I solo'ed you and Srompu? (Yes this was more recently but I don't remember what toon you played during the Golden Era)

If you honestly believe that both the Clan and Omni on this list didn't PvP solo regularly, well, it shows how little you PvP'ed. I even used to go to OA alone on my Doc who dealt no damage. I can even name the very few amount of people I was able to kill before they were able to zone.

I feel like people not mentioned in these lists are going to be mad...

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    The sad thing is that's most definitely true! My fix is stripped bar symbs and imps
    Nah, I meant when you were geared. Nice try, though.

Oh, you are Fpea, too? Lol, stop.

[QUOTE=FoolishManX;6191653]Like when I solo'ed you and Srompu? (Yes this was more recently but I don't remember what toon you played during the Golden Era)

If you honestly believe that both the Clan and Omni on this list didn't PvP solo regularly, well, it shows how little you PvP'ed. I even used to go to OA alone on my Doc who dealt no damage. I can even name the very few amount of people I was able to kill before they were able to zone.

I feel like people not mentioned in these lists are going to be mad...

Guess I should have stated only the omni side.
    Like i said before, go ahead and enjoy your little flexin thread, you guys are just terrible solo tho..which is quite funny. never thought anyone could be worst than me.

And Srompu and I? I don't even remember the last time srompu logged in, let alone me pvp with him haha.

Guess I should have stated only the omni side.
    Like i said before, go ahead and enjoy your little flexin thread, you guys are just terrible solo tho..which is quite funny. never thought anyone could be worst than me.

And Srompu and I? I don't even remember the last time srompu logged in, let alone me pvp with him haha.
    Oh, ok. No one in Omni solo PvP's. You are one of those people.

Oh, I remember exactly when this was. About a year ago, if not more. During one of those Desert Nomad Raids (name of mob is probably incorrect).

You and Srompu were ganking randoms after the raid was over (so basically people who were AFK or people trying to loot social gear). I started attacking you both. I made you zone a few times and the other times Srompu was able to CH you. Is this starting to ring a bell? Let me keep going. In my last attempt, I was able to trick Srompu into thinking my alpha was going for him. With that extra second, I was able to alpha you just before Srompu could save you once again. Then, once my perks were back up I alpha'ed him. Are you upset I chose him and not you? To be honest, I didn't even know you played on RK1. Don't remember seeing you until after servers merge so I assumed you were from RK2.

Oh, ok. No one in Omni solo PvP's. You are one of those people.

Oh, I remember exactly when this was. About a year ago, if not more. During one of those Desert Nomad Raids (name of mob is probably incorrect).

You and Srompu were ganking randoms after the raid was over (so basically people who were AFK or people trying to loot social gear). I started attacking you both. I made you zone a few times and the other times Srompu was able to CH you. Is this starting to ring a bell? Let me keep going. In my last attempt, I was able to trick Srompu into thinking my alpha was going for him. With that extra second, I was able to alpha you just before Srompu could save you once again. Then, once my perks were back up I alpha'ed him. Are you upset I chose him and not you? To be honest, I didn't even know you played on RK1. Don't remember seeing you until after servers merge so I assumed you were from RK2.
    Do you even state any other omni than your friends? Nope lol, there are plently of other omnis that are 100% better than you guys.

And i see you whipped out your AO diary again. Man i should really invest in one of those, would just be countless bodies of you and your orgm8's dead by my naked shade, bahahaha.

And mad that im not on the list? L.O.L oh please let me join the list of legends HAHAHA

and I would hope you could literally kill a shade only wearing a panda helm+enough ncu for buffs, you really are a foolishman.

But go on, this thread is full of laughter, I always laugh when i keep re-reading it good times.

Do you even state any other omni than your friends? Nope lol, there are plently of other omnis that are 100% better than you guys.

And i see you whipped out your AO diary again. Man i should really invest in one of those, would just be countless bodies of you and your orgm8's dead by my naked shade, bahahaha.

And mad that im not on the list? L.O.L oh please let me join the list of legends HAHAHA

and I would hope you could literally kill a shade only wearing a panda helm+enough ncu for buffs, you really are a foolishman.

But go on, this thread is full of laughter, I always laugh when i keep re-reading it good times.
    I wasn't friends with all of them. Actually, it was 4 people from the Omni side of the list that I would call actual friends.

Diary? It's called a memory. If you can't recall something that happened a year ago after I painted the picture for you, how is anyone supposed to believe your stories about beating anyone from SM over 4 years ago?

Now you are making excuses for sucking? That was quick.

Yeah, you really don't seem hurt that you weren't on this list by the way you are acting.

"you really are a foolishman" he says. I felt like I was already beating a dead horse talking to you. Now I feel like the horse is beating itself up.

I wasn't friends with all of them. Actually, it was 4 people from the Omni side of the list that I would call actual friends.

Diary? It's called a memory. If you can't recall something that happened a year ago after I painted the picture for you, how is anyone supposed to believe your stories about beating anyone from SM over 4 years ago?

Now you are making excuses for sucking? That was quick.

Yeah, you really don't seem hurt that you weren't on this list by the way you are acting.

"you really are a foolishman" he says. I felt like I was already beating a dead horse talking to you. Now I feel like the horse is beating itself up.
    If you would like to point out how i am hurt that I'm not on the list go for it, would enjoy to see with what you come up with.

Diary? Yes? If you can honestly remember that from the top of your head either you
    A. Have no life, and don't do anything interesting enough to forget about AO memories.
    B. You are absolutely in love with me, and always remember things about me, and what I do.

I was being foolish saying I killed you guys with a naked shade, because quite frankly it made you reply back to me, showing that you indeed do care that I dare talk about your friends in a bad way.

and I never stated i was good, I infact state that I am a terrible pvper, but I would rather be a terrible pvper and tell everyone that, then be a terrible pvper and make legends of anarchy posts about myself, stating even more so, on how much I suck at pvp.

The fact that you are sticking up for some of the worst pvpers in this game, is awesome!

Ask yourself, Have you and your ''4'' friends ever did ''Solo'' pvp ''self?''
    Have you and your ''4'' friends ever actually died and not cried in orgchat for 6 more people?
    Have you and your ''4'' friends ever logged in and just flagged without prepin for 30-60 mins?
    Have you and your ''4'' friends ever just logged in and enjoyed yourself, and not act like the god you think you are?
    Have you ever (This is good ;D) ate subway? Its pretty decent.

I will actually take the time and answer them for you. No,You haven't because you are the legends of anarchy, for that I am sorry for disobeying you.

Btw, teach me how to pvp?

I didn't even know you played on RK1. Don't remember seeing you until after servers merge so I assumed you were from RK2.

Lol, how could you be on RK1, and do any kind of PvP and not know about Poko?
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Nah, I meant when you were geared. Nice try, though.

Oh, you are Fpea, too? Lol, stop.
    Yeah, im also Default1025, Imaganker, Franklucas,Battleprod, and 124 alts you dont know.

Who are you exactly?
    Devil Inside

So you like my list but still insulted it. Sense that makes.
    I didn't insult it.
    Look back at my message and tell me what I said wasn't true

Now this thread is interesting!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast