Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So you give 1k AAD to agent.

all agents are good for is running away to roll an alt.... Weakest gimpest prof. We should mass suicide with mps. Get some kool aid and rat poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    This is utter disrespect for the initial concepts of the game. Agent description says it will focus on stealth (to perform unexpected attacks for example) and subterfuge-skills (for example using unbreakable snareperks to not be struck in combat so you don't need to evade), and to snipe (for example from heights or distance) while using nanotechnology to further increase the damage. So instead of increasing the damage on consentration-line and sureshot they remove one of them and make the other break sneak upon execution... -_- Talk about maldevelopement of a stealthclass. Whats the point of having descriptions on professions when you not gonna deliver? Call it assaultdoctor or nanomagenurse, this is not agent anymore.

Got no intrest in evadeprofessions, absorbs or direct combat.

I like stealth, subterfugecombat and sniping. I think there already is a profession dedicated to this gameplay.
    They say fixers are meant to use the grid to assist in combat, but let's be honest here, since SL came out, would you rather have SWS X or GA4?

I havnt played in over 3 years....and is what the agent had been needing for some time. What's the problem with an agent having evades??? Our gear Cass Added evades and did nothing to classes that have a lot of AR....so now it's not useless....amiright???
    [Team] Nautys: Oh crap! there's bout 6 clams inc. all orange names to me ***team kills 3, others flee***
    [Team] Nautys: U not on team-window, Hex..
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner1>
    [Team] Hexous: Oh s**t! Im dead
    [Team] Hexous: wait.. no im not ***brief pause***
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner2>
    [Team] Hexous: other one got away =/ ***2 minutes pass, Hex still not back***
    [Team] Nautys: Hrm.. where Hex got to now?
    [Team] Hexous: Remains of <clanner3> ...Got um
    ~~~ Hexous 220/23 Agent ~~~ Yes...your daddys in The Untouchables

http://www.theuntouchables.ru/

Quote Originally Posted by hexone View Post
    I havnt played in over 3 years....and is what the agent had been needing for some time. What's the problem with an agent having evades??? Our gear Cass Added evades and did nothing to classes that have a lot of AR....so now it's not useless....amiright???
    Although not obvious, the suggested incarnation of the escape nanos can't be used in FP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12