Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So you give 1k AAD to agent.

So you give 1k AAD to agent.

All of the sudden you make a pure dd/offensive class a evadeclas, why? Can'y even use escape-nanos for the old purpose in FP anymore...and 2 add insult to injury you remove consentration-line and the aimed shot-buff (concussive shot-ar) on sureshot

just roll a shade.

This is utter disrespect for the initial concepts of the game. Agent description says it will focus on stealth (to perform unexpected attacks for example) and subterfuge-skills (for example using unbreakable snareperks to not be struck in combat so you don't need to evade), and to snipe (for example from heights or distance) while using nanotechnology to further increase the damage. So instead of increasing the damage on consentration-line and sureshot they remove one of them and make the other break sneak upon execution... -_- Talk about maldevelopement of a stealthclass. Whats the point of having descriptions on professions when you not gonna deliver? Call it assaultdoctor or nanomagenurse, this is not agent anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    just roll a shade.
    Got no intrest in evadeprofessions, absorbs or direct combat.

I like stealth, subterfugecombat and sniping. I think there already is a profession dedicated to this gameplay.
    Last edited by Cyberleet; Aug 24th, 2014 at 17:48:13.

Everybody knows agents and stealth have nothing in common nowadays. The perk support for ganking is nonexistent(There are the few MR + fa/sa agents but they are a minority). Shades and stealth however lead to some nasty quick kills.

Make them buffing only toons and sell them in the itemshop.

y agent realy get to feel the nerfbat, i dont know why, but i know this! We cant do anything about this, i given up on complaining about stuff, let funcom do whatever and just accept evrything and smile.
    also Nt's defence got nerfed all of the sudden, the worst part witht he nt nerf is that they were nerfed With the dm Nuke changed becose they couldnt get rid of the xploiting by pressing E and dm to cap 30% of monsters health

Sometimes they do come back
    And sometimes they don't
    They tell you that they love you
    Then turn around and leave you there
    It isn't right it isn't fair
    I can't believe you left me here
    Sometimes they do come back
    But sometimes they don't
    And I miss you so bad
    But I know that you don't

TL;DR: Be cool, see what Michi does.

There once was an agent named Srompu
    He really just wanted to stomp you
    The init debuffs procced
    After nobody talked
    And Srompu limped away to lick wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    This is utter disrespect for the initial concepts of the game. Agent description says it will focus on stealth (to perform unexpected attacks for example) and subterfuge-skills (for example using unbreakable snareperks to not be struck in combat so you don't need to evade), and to snipe (for example from heights or distance) while using nanotechnology to further increase the damage. So instead of increasing the damage on consentration-line and sureshot they remove one of them and make the other break sneak upon execution... -_- Talk about maldevelopement of a stealthclass. Whats the point of having descriptions on professions when you not gonna deliver? Call it assaultdoctor or nanomagenurse, this is not agent anymore.

Got no intrest in evadeprofessions, absorbs or direct combat.

I like stealth, subterfugecombat and sniping. I think there already is a profession dedicated to this gameplay.
    shade will be able to reconceal so you got your stealth and subterfuge stuff, most shades use aimed shot so you got your snipe. where's the problem?

I don't care what happens to weak gimp pos prof. Neither should any of you. Take my advise discuss its removal from the game it will be more productive to us all if it were just removed.

Agent should get perks that check conceql vs perception. On success you would remain hidden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    Agent should get perks that check conceql vs perception. On success you would remain hidden.
    this is funny
    you know funcon isnt so good with numbers, right ?
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    this is funny
    you know funcon isnt so good with numbers, right ?
    so? now think the next step ahead...*cough*ubt*cough*

next thing is agents with 40 sec AS recharge

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    next thing is agents with 40 sec AS recharge
    confirmed: agents will have 40s AS recharge
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

the time of agents was like 4 years ago or so. just look at who posts on agents behalfs here. op uses his agent to record exploiting clans, one is a roleplayer and one is a part of the fp fixer gangbangs1ut crew. and srompu. damn you strompu, you just ruined a perfectly fine argument but seriously. agents are dead. but let's not overdramatize, every prof gets deaded for some time in this game. they all take turns. except advies, they've been viable nonstop for some time now.

They need to add runspeed scaling in stealth for stealth to ever matter again.

Remove agent from the game and end the misery. They are diseased useless things fc has no intent on fixing.

Most of agent removed themself already anyway... removing Agent from game seems to be far to much honest for FC (give us money will give you new engine, and while it's delayed why don't you try our new "Lego mmo"?)
    Awarded 1 pts:
    You have received a warning at Anarchy Online Bulletin Board
    Awarded 1pts:
    You have received an infraction at Anarchy Online Bulletin Board

I don't get it. Instead of increasing damage on dots, consentration and sureshot-nanos they give 1k aad to escape-nanos. It doesn't make sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast